Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

joshtobindude

Apr 30, 2024
If anyone has access to Beofuled's latest releases could upload some of that, it would be greatly appreciated. Particularly the ones that are not free on patreon, or on kemono. That would be fantastic. Thanks.

KillTrust

Jun 24, 2017
Content request: Open Animations 3PP 1.34 for Ostim Standalone

What's new in Open Animations 3PP?
  • This update adds the first Shelf animations for 3 actors...
  • 3P Shelf idle; 3P Shelf handjob and kissing; 3P Shelf double fellatio; 3P Shelf rear sex and grope/kissing; 3P Shelf side sex and kissing.

Am also still looking for

Spyro31

Jun 11, 2022
The armor called Shadowheart Camp Outfit is released on and LL but only CBBE 3BA but I know a guy that could help us to converrt it to BHUNP.
This is the head of the of Shadow Heart preset in nexus
View attachment 4064787
but it looks like Scarlet21 did a better work.
I'm going to edit the head nif so that it use the default Skyrim textures and test several body textures to see what fit her better.
This looks like to be a direct port of BG3 model, and looks like they ported the texture too

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
anyone still got this bad boy?

cant register, would appreciate an upload
what is it?

Not probable, is.
Yeah I used to visit these sites before turning 18 (not thaaat long ago). Tbh I wish I didn't.

I even visited the page of one of her mods to look at the full list of her prohibitions, it's ridiculous.
Ooops, I just downloaded on of those mods to "RIP OFF THE FACE OF THIS CHARACTER ... to use this face or assets in other npcs, vanilla"

And I've done so to so many different mods privately, it does not feel like piracy whatsoever.

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know of a follower/replacer using this preset as a base?

I want to use as a replacer for an NPC but the process of converting a preset to an npc is too involved and long so I'd rather if there was already one out there.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes