Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
If you don't mind me repeating my own post from a couple of months back... Would anyone have the patreon versions of the Skygirl erotica series for Skyrim Special Edition?

Link to the full collection at Patreon:

Thank you!

Reactions: Riplay2

weebsword

Jun 11, 2021
Black Skyrim is on Nexus. As far as I know their animations are not paywalled and you can download all for free, is there any specific animation pack that's not being publicly available?
I wasnt refering to black skyrim but to Xing
this is his patreon, he has an extra tier for some stuff and his poses.
besides that anyone also has baka updated mods?

Demize

May 30, 2018
If you don't mind me repeating my own post from a couple of months back... Would anyone have the patreon versions of the Skygirl erotica series for Skyrim Special Edition?

Link to the full collection at Patreon:

Thank you!
I think there is some in

narghar

Jul 16, 2022
Does anyone have these ...

Jul 1, 2020
maybe someone knows what I'm talking about, but it's a mod that adds a kind of sniper rifle or a daedric bow or crossbow but it's huge haha, I saw it in a post on schaken-mods, but I haven't been able to find it again, I know it's a firearm, it does not break the immersion and it looks great, if someone knows what it is could they pass it on?

Deyrina

Dec 8, 2019
maybe someone knows what I'm talking about, but it's a mod that adds a kind of sniper rifle or a daedric bow or crossbow but it's huge haha, I saw it in a post on schaken-mods, but I haven't been able to find it again, I know it's a firearm, it does not break the immersion and it looks great, if someone knows what it is could they pass it on?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote