Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Dint999 BDOR 0.3:

Links dead as always, Dint does this often which is a little scummy to get more patreons, that and he never even releases his other mod after certain time for free which he should also be doing.

Anyone have this or the latest?

Reactions: martin671

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Question for Anub's stuff. His animation mod also comes with downloads for xxsUtility, the XXS repack, and S Patch AIO. I already know that those mods bypass Sexlab's normal restrictions and allow scenes with shotas, but do I need to install all three of those mods?

If I install the S Patch AIO, do I ignore xxsutility and xxs repack? Or do I install Anub's animation pack and all three of those mods to be able to use/play the shota animations in-game naturally?

Sep 7, 2018
Question for Anub's stuff. His animation mod also comes with downloads for xxsUtility, the XXS repack, and S Patch AIO. I already know that those mods bypass Sexlab's normal restrictions and allow scenes with shotas, but do I need to install all three of those mods?

If I install the S Patch AIO, do I ignore xxsutility and xxs repack? Or do I install Anub's animation pack and all three of those mods to be able to use/play the shota animations in-game naturally?
If you're on traditional SL (meaning the one from LL), you only need the SLAL animations.

My understanding is (and anyone that has used them please correct me if incorrect):
  • XXS Replack: xxsUtility -- handles scaling for non-LL allowed animations. (You probably need that -other- SL version.)
  • S Patch AIO -- Patches RSChildren ...umm... let's say :ROFLMAO: to work with SOS, and be... probably rather breezy. :censored:

momonosan

Jun 27, 2022
Project Vindictus Vol.2
Project Vindictus Vol.3
The link is broken and I can't download it.
does anyone have one?

vty9000

Sep 30, 2021

Originally, Anub put Sexlab Utility Plus as a requirement for Falmer + Chaurus + Human animation, cuz standard Sexlab are only able to process 2 different races per one scene, not 3 or more. Sexlab Utility Plus removes that "2 races max" limitation.
As for S patch, you need that only to enable S races support, cuz standard Sexlab refuses to start scenes with them.

ravenchild

Dec 9, 2020
Does anyone have any BDOR Armor for the body SAM Light converted for Anniversary Edition? Or others armors, but not skimpy for this body.

flor12

Nov 16, 2017
Does anyone have sexlab aroused redux baka edition? The download page won't work and says quota exceeded, thanks.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote