Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nfhnbtfgbnet

Aug 27, 2019
Sorry for the late reply back at work so I can really only check in the evenings, but here are the ones requested so far, as for the Sexlab Unfiltered according to schaken's page this is the the most up to date version and it should be compatible with all versions of Skyrim, I don't use it so I have no clue.

Did some testing and the wrong version of Unfiltered causes audio issues where no sounds besides character voices play, but thanks anyway

Sibylla233

May 5, 2022
Does anyone have this
reviews
COCO's patron account

Baroudi

Oct 24, 2019
Did some testing and the wrong version of Unfiltered causes audio issues where no sounds besides character voices play, but thanks anyway
I made scripts for SL Framework 1.63 with changes that unfiltered did, though I used scripts from so you may need to download that if you want to use these. I personally had issues with NPCxNPC scene where they were stuck on stage animation because change stage animation didn't work anymore. So far it works for me, but idk if it fixes your sound issues. Anyway here's the link :

nfhnbtfgbnet

Aug 27, 2019
I made scripts for SL Framework 1.63 with changes that unfiltered did, though I used scripts from so you may need to download that if you want to use these. I personally had issues with NPCxNPC scene where they were stuck on stage animation because change stage animation didn't work anymore. So far it works for me, but idk if it fixes your sound issues. Anyway here's the link :
Works like a charm, whoever you are kind sir/madam I'm very grateful to you.

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
Is anyone know any Good Animator for Sexlab, We know Anubis and Billy have good animation, is anyone know other than those two ?

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Also looking for the update on Dint999's hairpack, nobody seems to have that available.

Anyone got the newest animations by Smooth? There's no link provided on his Kemono, only on his membership page; Nobushi, Centurion, Lawbringer & Gryphon reworked ones.

Vilon9421

May 24, 2022
Also looking for the update on Dint999's hairpack, nobody seems to have that available.

Anyone got the newest animations by Smooth? There's no link provided on his Kemono, only on his membership page; Nobushi, Centurion, Lawbringer & Gryphon reworked ones.
I'm guessing this one ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote