Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Terdyterd

Aug 7, 2017

Does anyone have a collection or separate tier 2 versions of his mods, or even better access to his discord.
There's a discord invite on the second comment of their loverslab thread

Reactions: FireAid

Whocares11000

Feb 23, 2018
Hi, does anyone know of good quality animations for short characters (normal male - short female specificaly)? ive only been able to find billyy's petite animations.
btw whats the last version of billyys petite anims?

thank you in advance ^^

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
Hi, does anyone know of good quality animations for short characters (normal male - short female specificaly)? ive only been able to find billyy's petite animations.

thank you in advance ^^
Sexlab Anubs come with short male animations

imacarl

Jul 11, 2017

thank you in advance ^^
of im aware, Anub does shota, Billy does shota and loli, FunnyBiz does both as well, not sure if he still updates it

darweedz2491\

Jan 29, 2020
Hello there! Do I need to use Creation Kit if I want to create a mesh and texture folder for some custom followers? I don't want my players body to be the same as my followers. Help :ROFLMAO:

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
What's the name of that mod? I wish it were the same as other custom follower mods where I could just dump all the files in their mod folder XD
You don't really need a mod.

Go into bodyslide and make the mesh you want. Save it as a preset so you can use it again when you want, and build the body. For instance I use a preset to make the body as a "[unique character] CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing"

Go into your body folder (for me it's Calientes), go to the folder (for me it's the "unique character" folder) and copy the mesh and tri files. Then paste them to a new folder where you can find it whenever you want.

Now go the the textures you want (for me it's in the "Diamond Skin - CBBE and UNP Female Textures" mod) and copy the textures you want. Head, body, and hands, there should be 4 files for each. If there are other files like a blankdetailmap or freckles, copy them too and paste all these files into a new folder where you can find them whenever you want.

Last go into the skeleton mod (for me it's "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended") and copy the skeleton. You can copy and paste this into the folder with your body mesh files.

Make sure you copy and paste, don't click & drag or remove anything from these folders or you'll have problems.

Now go back into body slide and rebuild that body to whatever you want it to be for default bodies in the game.

Now you have what you need. When you install a new follower if you don't like the body just go into that mod & replace the mesh and textures. If there's a skeleton replace that as well, if there's no skeleton don't add one.

Clothes are different, you may have to put new clothes on the NPC. If your body is CBBE and the clothes are UNP there will be clipping. And I've found most of the clothes either don't support the weight slider bar or have their own presets and lack the files to change it in bodyslide. I don't know enough about bodyslide to tell you how to fix that other than just changing the clothes to something that you can build in body slide.

Oh, also use your new preset to change the clothes that you want to put on your NPCs when you change the bodies.

Hope that helps.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote