Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ravenchild

Dec 9, 2020
Does anyone have the link download of this mod - DodgeFramwork-NG (DMCO dll) for AE?

Last edited:

awe12312

Feb 3, 2022
anyone has the 3BA and HMIBO patches or are they not yet available?

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I know there no longer someone with easy access to shaken mods' paywalled stuff but would anyone have downloaded Asherz' paywalled Camilla Valerius Premium Plus Customizer that could share it here?
https :// s chaken-mods.com/file/skyrimnpcs_camillavalerius

RAiDEN2142

Jul 4, 2019
Does anyone have a problem with BaboDialogue 4.71 on LE? I can't even load save to update. But if i switch to previous esp then there is no problem.
The problem still exists even if try to load cleaned save

Last edited:

Jack.VIII

Aug 10, 2022
Does anyone have the link download of this mod - DodgeFramwork-NG (DMCO dll) for AE?

Hey this is my first post so I can't link but if you look for the author's github, I found it on the first page of google on Schaken mods RSS feed, you'll find the dll for download there.

Reactions: ravenchild

Ice9Berg8

Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone have a problem with BaboDialogue 4.71 on LE? I can't even load save to update. But if i switch to previous esp then there is no problem.
The problem still exists even if try to load cleaned save
Check whether you have removed previous version's patch(4.401). Something like this happened to me with mod organizer but still game loaded and mod didn't work properly. After removing it it worked.

RAiDEN2142

Jul 4, 2019
Check whether you have removed previous version's patch(4.401). Something like this happened to me with mod organizer but still game loaded and mod didn't work properly. After removing it it worked.
I dont use MO. And patch is just a esp and bunch of scripts. They were all replaced with new files.
And even more. I have said that I cannot load even an already cleaned save from which the mod was removed. Without new esp its loading well

Jun 23, 2020
Not sure if this is true but doesnt Loverslab have alot of Skyrim Mods? Uncertain if they are also available for Patreon but they had very made ones.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Not sure if this is true but doesnt Loverslab have alot of Skyrim Mods? Uncertain if they are also available for Patreon but they had very made ones.
lol yes, LL is second only to nexus when it comes to Skyrim/SkyrimSE modding. (and oblivion,Fallout3/NV/4 and likely starfield when it drops)

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
LL has a lot of mods but many of them are the "light" version. The full version is often only available through Patreon. In theory the rules of the site forbid hard paywalling of mods but in reality this isn't enforced. Free versions often lag behind several updates or aren't updated at all anymore. LL has become an advertising board for many a Patreon page.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote