Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 15, 2018
this page gone = Im done lol , all I can do is press F and hope in the future , someone will rise up and continue yiff.party work...

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Idk man, no modern ero game gives me the modding freedom that Skyrim does. I've uninstalled it more than 20 times throughout the years but I always find myself coming back to it.
It's fine if you enjoy it, but man some people need to move on with their lives. That game has a weird skinner box effect on some people. My friend has this pattern where once a month he downloads skyrim and spends 8 hours modding it only to play it for 45 minutes and uninstall. It's bizarre.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
It's fine if you enjoy it, but man some people need to move on with their lives. That game has a weird skinner box effect on some people. My friend has this pattern where once a month he downloads skyrim and spends 8 hours modding it only to play it for 45 minutes and uninstall. It's bizarre.
That's not Skinner Box, Skinner box is more the rewards you get from free to play or MMO's. That sounds more like unrealistic expectations.

Jul 18, 2018
My friend has this pattern where once a month he downloads skyrim and spends 8 hours modding it only to play it for 45 minutes and uninstall. It's bizarre.
Probably came to the realization that the Story's shit. I've been there, spending 6 hours modding Skyrim straight only to feel sick and disappointed in the game because you have to go through that Bleak Falls Barrow bullshit again. But yeah, unrealistic expectations.
The writing can be a bit cringy at times.
Some were good though, like the Serana one that one was pretty wholesome the first time you play it. The rest was kinda cringe, everyone was so eager to cheat on their spouses. They also didn't have to antagonize Aerin, the poor guy in Base Skyrim was friendzoned to hell.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Some were good though, like the Serana one that one was pretty wholesome the first time you play it. The rest was kinda cringe, everyone was so eager to cheat on their spouses. They also didn't have to antagonize Aerin, the poor guy in Base Skyrim was friendzoned to hell.
If Skyrim was an NTR game, Aerin would be the protagonist.
I'd play it tbh

Oct 15, 2018
skyrim is the best 3d adult game so far now , you can do any shjt on it without limit if you know why , I have 16779 animation with poses including and I'm very happy with it , you want to be tifa ? download her hair and stuff , you want to be mai shiranui ? just download her hair and stuff too , you can lewd almost anything if you know how to and you have a tons tons tons tons... animation in skyrim which will satisfy almost any fetish you have .

Jul 18, 2018
skyrim is the best 3d adult game so far now , you can do any shjt on it without limit if you know why , I have 16779 animation with poses including and I'm very happy with it , you want to be tifa ? download her hair and stuff , you want to be mai shiranui ? just download her hair and stuff too , you can lewd almost anything if you know how to and you have a tons tons tons tons... animation in skyrim which will satisfy almost any fetish you have .
yeah, not to mention new animations are being made monthly and is easily accessible. Would've had more animations if not for the untimely demise of yiff. Does anyone here has the latest version of SLAP?

Oct 15, 2018
yeah, not to mention new animations are being made monthly and is easily accessible. Would've had more animations if not for the untimely demise of yiff. Does anyone here has the latest version of SLAP?
since yiff party down I've lost my utmost source for skyrim patreon animation mods , DAMN , I wish there is a web in future that work exactly like what yiff party do , I'm still very salty about yiff party problem

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote