Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

notaspen

Jun 26, 2020
Man, skyrim is an AMAZING game but I can't for the love of God get it playing decently. I'm currently using cloud gaming with a 1080ti equivalent - a few lighting mods and enbs drops fps to 40 for special edition and don't even get me started on LE, where all the older mods are.

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
Man, skyrim is an AMAZING game but I can't for the love of God get it playing decently. I'm currently using cloud gaming with a 1080ti equivalent - a few lighting mods and enbs drops fps to 40 for special edition and don't even get me started on LE, where all the older mods are.
"A few" lighting mods? Iirc you should only have one or they start conflicting. ENB usually will hit you hard, though idk how reliable "cloud gaming" is. The game in general runs like crap and has the reliability of an overburdened diseased donkey, but if you follow mod guides you should be able to maintain 60+ so long as you don't pile on graphics intensive mods e.g. SMIM, SFO, 4k etc.

Terrasul

Feb 1, 2019
Hello :) I hate to ask this (because I hate to begging ._.) but have someone acces to the ? This is the Confessor armor made from Dint999 from the Series Legend of the seeker. I love this Outfit (and other stuff he made) and wanted to ask if someone share it with me and others here who interested in it :x

富岡町

Jun 13, 2019
Someone got the last SSE Pack from Komotor ?

Would be nice
Don't support komotor. He's a total retarded, that locking shitty animations behind $13 patrons, and if your game crash, and you asking him support, he will blame FNIS and SLFramework, again. None likes him,be it here,LL,nexus,everywhere,and even patrons leaving him. Just visit LL.Thousands of quality anims now for SE. Check Baka Factory for superb SSE HDT/SMP anims.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
they started a second modpiracy discord which got deleted aswell. they posted a link for another new one on the subreddit
but they still got his pack
so its not the fullest i presume? its only 500mb. the pack i have somewhere on my hdd is 900+mb, and im pretty sure mine have T3 animations.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You definitely want SE if you want any shot at stability. There's a few mods that you can only find on LE but in general most of the good stuff has either been ported over or there are equivalent or better ones for SE. The main issue I run into with Skyrim modding is that unless you're running a very short list of extremely simple mods, you pretty much have to make your own customized patch to resolve whatever conflicts you might have between them. I run over 300 mods on a very low end system and other than initial testing for a new mod I'm considering, my game has never crashed in over 2000 hours played.

I've found that the key is to never add more than a few mods at a time to your setup and to actually test each additional mod you add pretty thoroughly before you decide it's going to be a permanent part of your load order. When I'm testing, if a new mod crashes even once and I can't figure out why and fix it, it's gone.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
You definitely want SE if you want any shot at stability. There's a few mods that you can only find on LE but in general most of the good stuff has either been ported over or there are equivalent or better ones for SE. The main issue I run into with Skyrim modding is that unless you're running a very short list of extremely simple mods, you pretty much have to make your own customized patch to resolve whatever conflicts you might have between them. I run over 300 mods on a very low end system and other than initial testing for a new mod I'm considering, my game has never crashed in over 2000 hours played.

I've found that the key is to never add more than a few mods at a time to your setup and to actually test each additional mod you add pretty thoroughly before you decide it's going to be a permanent part of your load order. When I'm testing, if a new mod crashes even once and I can't figure out why and fix it, it's gone.
Honestly LE can be pretty stable if you know what you're doing and making your own patches is easy. I personally run a very heavy load order and i only crash when i ran out of Vram. The negative of LE is that if u need to make a patch you're gonna use an ESP slot and if you have a big mod count every ESP matters. On the other side SE has the new ESLs so u can make as many patches as you want and some mods come in ESL format so u can load even more mods.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Honestly LE can be pretty stable if you know what you're doing and making your own patches is easy. I personally run a very heavy load order and i only crash when i ran out of Vram. The negative of LE is that if u need to make a patch you're gonna use an ESP slot and if you have a big mod count every ESP matters. On the other side SE has the new ESLs so u can make as many patches as you want and some mods come in ESL format so u can load even more mods.
I think it partly depends on what kinds of mods you're using. In my case I originally tested both LE and SE and found that even with exactly the same mods installed and exactly the same patches, SE was a lot more stable for me. I suspect this is mostly due to the availability of more resources masking the bugs that are still there in both versions but that's just a guess. What mattered to me was that it was a lot more stable.

It's entirely possible that someone with more skill at deconflicting mods and patching things themselves might get LE to be more stable than I could but it's easier in SE. With a mod list similar to what I run in SE completely stable, I can't even load the game in LE. My main issue with SE is the annoyance of different versions of mods being designed for different, incompatible versions of SKSE. Some of those mods get abandoned and then you have to drop that mod unless you can recreate the DLL yourself (and I can't). Not an issue in LE as far as I know.

Kisakushi

Mar 4, 2020
so its not the fullest i presume? its only 500mb. the pack i have somewhere on my hdd is 900+mb, and im pretty sure mine have T3 animations.
There is an updated version leaked on yiff, 31.36.16a, which I think matches your description. Just search the author's name and you will find it below"shared files".

Last edited:

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
There is an updated version leaked on yiff, 31.36.16a, which I think matches your description. Just search the author's name and you will find it below"shared files".
yeah, mine the same. So, Kom actually went with his threat of stopping sharing his anims with patrons and only doing videos, lol.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
I think it partly depends on what kinds of mods you're using. In my case I originally tested both LE and SE and found that even with exactly the same mods installed and exactly the same patches, SE was a lot more stable for me. I suspect this is mostly due to the availability of more resources masking the bugs that are still there in both versions but that's just a guess. What mattered to me was that it was a lot more stable.

It's entirely possible that someone with more skill at deconflicting mods and patching things themselves might get LE to be more stable than I could but it's easier in SE. With a mod list similar to what I run in SE completely stable, I can't even load the game in LE. My main issue with SE is the annoyance of different versions of mods being designed for different, incompatible versions of SKSE. Some of those mods get abandoned and then you have to drop that mod unless you can recreate the DLL yourself (and I can't). Not an issue in LE as far as I know.
Yeah that's true. I havent switched to SE yet to test its stability but i know that its more stable since it doesnt have some engine limitations like LE has.
Also isnt there a mod on nexus that makes all the dll versions compatible? I think i saw something like that.

Ari Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
Hello everyone ! Would anybody be willing to share the Patreon version of Harry2135's Fantasy Series8 for [SSE] BHUNP ?
That would be really great !

Ballsacker

Dec 5, 2017
Kom really is just a dick. asking to be paid is already a bit shady but understandable, but dude jacked up his prices due to piracy. that's just how you encourage piracy dumbass

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote