VN Ren'Py Slatford [v0.02] [Aapek]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Ohh... my favorite HS + Blender feel kinda game. Hopefully it's backed by a decent story and good character development :D

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The younger jazmin are looking better with the hairstyle, not saying her hairstyle for now is bad but the old one is still better. :confused:
For now not only the sex scene with naomi is canceled but she also get into the hospital? It seems the developer original make her a Li then now it was canceled.:unsure:

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Good update. I like the developing mystery and we get more insight into the characters. I think this version requires a fresh start so previously saves wont work.

I am disappointed that there appears to be no sex scenes. I think I know why the dev removed the one that was there...

Naomi is Chloe's best friend but pounces on the Mc's dick in 2 seconds. That doesn't put her in a good light. Also people tend to complain about Lis who are too easy.

Even so I think it helps to sell an avn if there lewd scenes from early. It's important.

Reactions: MaxRichard

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
I think it helps to sell an avn if there lewd scenes from early. It's important.
That's the point. They don't even need to add full sex scenes,they could at least show a nude body or something like a masturbation scene, so no one would complain about the easy Lis. It's really hurtful seeing all these girls without content :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: AnonW123

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
That's the point. They don't even need to add full sex scenes,they could at least show a nude body or something like a masturbation scene, so no one would complain about the easy Lis. It's really hurtful seeing all these girls without content :cry:
You do get a look at Chloe's Ass but I'm not sure if that's more or less painful as there's no option to bite or spank it! :p ...which of course wouldn't be appropriate given the circumstances. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Hellblad3
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes