VN Ren'Py Slatford [v0.02] [Aapek]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
Oh man, it's really common now.:cry:
I guess the main problem is profit. To create something good, you really need to make it your full-time job, and if it only brings in a few hundred bucks, especially when you’re working as a team and need to split it, it’s probably not worth it

Last edited:

Meiri

Nov 1, 2019
I guess the main problem is profit. To create something good, you really need to make it your full-time job, and if it only brings in a few hundred bucks, especially when you’re working as a team and need to split it, it’s probably not worth it
I see what you mean but in this case it was his first release, I don't think profit was the problem, that would be a bit delusional on his part if he was expecting that although one never knows these days...
Probably studies, life, lack of motivation got in the way...

Reactions: qaywsx and IRebel

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
I see what you mean but in this case it was his first release, I don't think profit was the problem, that would be a bit delusional on his part if he was expecting that although one never knows these days...
Probably studies, life, lack of motivation got in the way...
I actually meant the average abandoned games, but in this case, i agree with you

Reactions: Meiri

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Fucking hell another one bites the dust at this point it's become an epidemic with so many being abandoned.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Well good news after all!

Everyone Well, it’s been quite a while since our last announcement. As you can see, version 0.02 is almost ready; we just need to finish some renders and complete the music before release. We've changed a lot from the previous version, including renders and parts of the story. For those wondering why it took us so long to release this update, we had a lot of complications, both with our studies and personal life situations. But don’t worry, we’re back, and we don’t plan on stopping until the game is finished. So, get ready!

1728709632494.png

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
Well good news after all!

Everyone Well, it’s been quite a while since our last announcement. As you can see, version 0.02 is almost ready; we just need to finish some renders and complete the music before release. We've changed a lot from the previous version, including renders and parts of the story. For those wondering why it took us so long to release this update, we had a lot of complications, both with our studies and personal life situations. But don’t worry, we’re back, and we don’t plan on stopping until the game is finished. So, get ready!

View attachment 4124016
omg, i am glad it's alive

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1729284919045.png

After a long journey and overcoming several challenges, version 0.02 is finally here! I hope you enjoy it, and if you find any errors, please let me know so I can fix them as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your patience and support! <3

-----> <------

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Slatford-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
The girls are stunning and the renders are great, but the story could be better. There's only so much bullshit you can throw at the player before it becomes an insult to their intelligence. How's the MC a prime suspect when he was one of the victims? And how no one saw armed dudes walking around in a house full of people? No cameras in the neighborhood either to see anyone coming in or out of the party?
When some shit like that happens the first person you turn to for question is the Host, why are they grilling the MC so hard when he was one of the people that got poisoned? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
If feels like the story is jumping through some major hoops just to get the MC into some drama about drug dealing and murder mystery.

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
So what happened ? because i remember when i played this for the first time , that i could have sex with Naomi at the party and also back then had way more choices ( which also would lead to have sex with Naomi ) and now has only a few choices D:

Im not mad or anything , just trying to understand what is happening :D

• Sad
Reactions: IRebel
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes