Unity Completed Slave Brothel 3D [Final] [DumbCrow]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ178676_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Near future. After a global cataclysm mankind slowly returns to a civilized way of life. In newly established countries slavery is widely used.
Laws allow to buy slaves and use them for both personal and business purposes. You are a beginner businessman.
You rent a small building, where you want to make a brothel for the sexual entertainment of citizens.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-29
Release Date: 2016-06-26
Developer: DumbCrow
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Game: 90 Seconds Slave - Assault - Cost of Survival - Private Lessons - Revenge
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thank you BaasB fr or the link

RJ178676_img_smp3.jpg RJ178676_img_smp2.jpg RJ178676_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
This lowkey sounds like the backstory for the future of this world. Either way there is a whorehouse that needs to be maintained and slaves to be kept in line and it's time to get to work.
This game has the backstory of a fantasy world. Either way there is a slavehouse that needs to be maintained and slaves to be kept in line and it's time to get to work.
Either way there is a bawdy house that needs to be maintained and slaves to be kept in line and it's time to get to work.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
dumb crow u brilliant son of a biiiiiiiiiiiiii... this was one of my dreams to build a similar game in unity, but after trying to re-learn animations after 5 years i decided to set my computer on fire instead. If this is the 90ss prequals might be alright.

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
Any camera rotation option?
Yes with middle mouse button. Scroll for zoom, click and hold for rotation.
You can also move around with the mouse if you move cursor to the edge of screen.

AFAIK it is the same guy that's making 90 seconds slave, it's an older game.

There's a small gameplay video here:

Gameplay wise it is a bit like
My slave brothel / Bokuno dorei shokan

Nice little game IMO, try it if you like management/brothel games.

Reactions: Obi_W

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Would much prefer if there were some cheats available. Early game is very slow since it takes quite a bit to level up and you have to level up to get rooms to maintain your slaves properly. I finally had the brothel going the way I wanted then got a game over (miscalculated purchase of a new jail). It's a fun little time waster but not as good as 90SS.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote