Unity Completed Slave Brothel 3D [Final] [DumbCrow]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I remember seeing this on DLsite ages ago but I could not find a download link ANYWHERE. I dont think this guy's games sell very well ,which is a shame, his games tend to be pretty solid, if not a little weird.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
ok, I am on level 4 right now so far so good here's a few tips
1. set your brothel to night only
2. don't overspend on slaves max $4000 per slave
3. Train slaves during day or first day just set 1-2 working girls (i like to keep them around 85% submission)
4. until you get bed upgrade from floor mattress max skill cap is 30 (sex skill) I charge customers, approx
level 0-10 = $100-$200
level 11-20 = $200-$200
level 30 = $450
Glory Holes = $250
5. Slave allocation
2 lobby
2 alternating for 1 glory hole (sanity deterioration is faster, or just keep a spare girl)
2 for 2 mattress rooms

Notes:
- I got -2% hygiene buff from 65-98% wash so i don't think you have to worry about swapping them out during a nights service
- glory hole, chain room is for kinky customers they wont use mattress rooms so you might want to have at least one servicing

Reactions: schmoerz and Arok

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
I've been playing this for a while now, and it's been mostly fun. I've managed to reach lvl 14 with a lot of micromanaging. But .. The scheduling not working is driving me insane, it would be a great game if that worked properly. Hopefully the dev will fix that. Overall i had a good time tho. Well done.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
"Near future. After a global cataclysm mankind slowly returns to a civilized way of life. In newly established countries slavery is widely used."

One step forward, two steps back, I see.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It does not do anything thats the point. No error. It has only one map; sb_setup where the sb.exe is and a sub map sb_data and thats it.

Oct 15, 2017
Would much prefer if there were some cheats available. Early game is very slow since it takes quite a bit to level up and you have to level up to get rooms to maintain your slaves properly. I finally had the brothel going the way I wanted then got a game over (miscalculated purchase of a new jail). It's a fun little time waster but not as good as 90SS.
What is 90SS?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
It does not do anything thats the point. No error. It has only one map; sb_setup where the sb.exe is and a sub map sb_data and thats it.
I think that's the issue right there cause in my installation sb.exe is in the root folder and the game works just fine.

Thomas01

Jan 26, 2020
i have the exact same issue, tried re downloading from all 3 links and same thing.. any help?
What program are you using to extract it. I used WinRar and had the exact same problem so i went back and used 7-zip and it started working so try that.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
What program are you using to extract it. I used WinRar and had the exact same problem so i went back and used 7-zip and it started working so try that.
Curiously I used 7-zip this time as well and it works. The only difference that is a new map next to the exe called sb_setup? Weird?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Pity the detail is not better but like 90SS it uses the same models. I will play it and see.

SvMaNe

Oct 16, 2019
i have the exact same issue, tried re downloading from all 3 links and same thing.. any help?
Me too, but i have a solution.
In the sb_data Folder. You need a 4 subfolder:
Managed
Mono
Resources
streamingassets

the "streamingassets" folder wasn't extract, so i create an empty folder with the name and now i can play

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote