VN Ren'Py Slave Crisis Arena: Wonder Woman and Zatanna [Version 2] [LeadPoisonArt]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Hey Leadpoison, any chance you can send me Slave Crisis 7, please? I've been waiting a long time for that Starfire comic.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Just took a look at the Dev's patreon and it looks like he took a 6 month break before coming back, and this thread has been dead since September, is this still being made?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Just took a look at the Dev's patreon and it looks like he took a 6 month break before coming back, and this thread has been dead since September, is this still being made?
That is an excellent question. I don't think anyone is gonna answer it though.

Leadpoison

Apr 20, 2020
I cleaned up a bunch of posts but have never stopped being an active ero artist. Princess Knight Wonder is at a decent stopping point build, but there are plans to expand/refine. I'm currently making a series of Jill Valentine art assets that may turn into another offering similar to PKW.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For future updates please use the spoiler tag on previous updates instead of deleting them or else it looks like a first release that you haven't worked very long on (no matter what numerical set up you use to signify updates).
I like to review update work before I consider supporting someone's Patreon or Subscribestar.

Reactions: Leadpoison
Apr 10, 2020
Leadpoison is such a talented artist, and visual novels with these assets and concepts are something to be really excited about.

That said, I fear both this and Resident Valentine will progress really slowly. If you look at this thread there were already questions about whether the project was abandoned.

The art is amazing and the games have so much promise. If (and its a big "if") Leadpoison is all in on the game making front, the sky really is the limit. But that would be a lot of work...

Reactions: Leadpoison

Leadpoison

Apr 20, 2020
Leadpoison is such a talented artist, and visual novels with these assets and concepts are something to be really excited about.

That said, I fear both this and Resident Valentine will progress really slowly. If you look at this thread there were already questions about whether the project was abandoned.

The art is amazing and the games have so much promise. If (and its a big "if") Leadpoison is all in on the game making front, the sky really is the limit. But that would be a lot of work...
Yes when I started this, I only began learning Renpy. I'm pretty comfortable doing what is in it already while learning something new with every new update. I do plan on making this project the marquee attraction and hope to always have something worthwhile to offer.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes