VN Ren'Py Slave Crisis Arena: Wonder Woman and Zatanna [Version 2] [LeadPoisonArt]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
The art is excellent. Players constantly play a slave master from a third-person perspective, and the heroines are the slaves. So, even though it is still a female protagonist, we don't get to play them.

Jul 23, 2017
The art is excellent. Players constantly play a slave master from a third-person perspective, and the heroines are the slaves. So, even though it is still a female protagonist, we don't get to play them.
I've reported the thread to have the tags updated, seems like it has already been actioned even (speedy mods on these forums! :D) the entire game is played from the slave master perspective and all the dialogue choices are what you want the slave master's actions to be so no idea why dev originally put female protagonist and why the description makes it out to be as it clearly isn't

This dev seems to struggle a bit with perspectives. their other game Resident Valentine there are 2 perspectives in the current build. One perspective that is proper female protagonist when you play as Jill but then when you "play" as Claire the h-scene perspectives are from the narrator/Chief Irons perspective which is a bit confusing

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Is there like a lot more content in the patreon version?
Almost supported his patreon before I noticed this thread is 3 years old and the game only has like 65 images, I thought this was like a newly released demo or something.

Krusher87

Mar 14, 2023
Is there like a lot more content in the patreon version?
Almost supported his patreon before I noticed this thread is 3 years old and the game only has like 65 images, I thought this was like a newly released demo or something.
I'm not qualified to tell you if there is though as I am not a patron myself, but based on the latest update on the patreon (0.8.5 version), it mentions that "[Slave Crisis Area] has completed chapters for Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Supergirl, Black Canary and Zatanna. Bonus chapters have already been installed for WW and SG and the new 8.5 build now has a heroine training storyline for Black Canary."

So there's the addition of Power Girl, Supergirl, and Black Canary as well as bonus content for Wonder Woman. If that's worth it, I dunno. You can look at the posts on their patreon to see if their designs for those girls are worth it.

Also, the author of the thread is the creator of the game. They don't really have an incentive to update the main page with the Patreon Build of the game except that the demo might deter people from playing the game due to the perceived lack of progress when the game creator only has the free version of the game up.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Supergirl, Black Canary and Zatanna. You need a redhead there.mera,batgirl,batwoman,starfire or poison ivy but she breaks the super heroine fantasy.

Reactions: GoGoBananas

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there are others to make a cross over and you could add other girls scarlet witch are some of the other red haeds. also make a villian version lol.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes