VN Ren'Py Slave Crisis Arena: Wonder Woman and Zatanna [Version 2] [LeadPoisonArt]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Dirty Diana ah
Dirty Diana ah

oh yeah
oh yeah

She likes the cocks of enemies
She loves when they cum in her
Every monster's fan after the curtain comes down

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I've been wondering about Slave Crisis Arena for a while now. But I have to ask: Does this game have an actual plot or is it just demons boning Wonder Woman?

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Art is so good but a bit short i guess. Gonna have to wait couple months for this to have more content

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
So... that's a no?
I really do not know the answer to your question, the developer should be answering that question you are asking. I was replying as a humor earlier.

This game is so new and this developer may be new to creating the game process compare to it artwork.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I really do not know the answer to your question, the developer should be answering that question you are asking. I was replying as a humor earlier.

This game is so new and this developer may be new to creating the game process compare to it artwork.
Oh, okay. Thanks anyways.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I've not seen someone use a bear hug as a finisher since wrestling tapes from long before I was born. ;):LOL::LOL: But seriously, good start, must say, specially for a starter game dev. Curious to see what more you'll do down the road. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Leadpoison and kiro

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
It looks good, but the lack of content makes me nervous. The quality in the images cant be made fast. So are there going to be like 3 images a month? That seems reasonable but also not a lot of content.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes