2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Is it just me or shift to dash doesn’t seem work?

Found the issue, there was nothing assigned to shift key so I assigned “A” on it (dashing only gives minimum movement speed which sucks).

F1 key then keyboard to edit hot keys for guys who don’t know.

Last edited:

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Alright, so how does this game stand out from the other twenty with the same description?
Did you see the tag "graphic violence"? It's not just about fights or gorey dialogues. It's straight up murder and torture with actual depictions.
That's what I gathered from descriptions and advertisements.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Um.. im playing woth renpy but i cant finish the battle by that. The game keeps crashing...
Anyone? Help please?

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
guys i tried this game, both mobile and window.
but after battle with the first monster(whisp) the game keeps crashing.
anyone please help.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
You apply the patch in the OP? That should fix all combat related issues and more.
hey bro. i downloaded the game, and the most recent patch(832433), i used locale emulator, and also vs ace rtp.
but i still have errors at killing all the monster. some skills, and after the battle crashes the game. i really need some help.
i really want to play this game. but it keeps making me tired.
could you help?

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
hey bro. i downloaded the game, and the most recent patch(832433), i used locale emulator, and also vs ace rtp.
but i still have errors at killing all the monster. some skills, and after the battle crashes the game. i really need some help.
could you help?
Dude, there's full save somewhere in this thread

Edit: here

Finished the game, just focus on quest and don't redo because at the end, you will get the access to catch all the girl at one in arena.
Here's my save, used the save edit to boost my stat because farming in this game is no fun at all..

Reactions: Nineonenine

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
[/QUOTE]
could you help?
Have you tried to apply the patch tho? I tried the game on JoiPlay and it works

Mysterious1

Aug 13, 2021
So I just found this game and thought I'd try it out but I haven't been able to play it yet because the current version I downloaded says it's missing a BGM file is there anyway to fix that?

yuu666

May 6, 2021
its true the game crashes by gaining exp.... just running and escape wont work. delete this crap here or fix it finally after a god damn year

CautiousWheat0

Oct 19, 2021
no idea what your issues are. if you download the game, download the VX ace rt file, download the patch and replace the data folder with the patch's data folder, and then follow the instructions to change your computer's local to japan, then the game runs perfect. yeah the MTL isn't exactly perfect, but it isn't so bad that you can't understand what is happening.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes