2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

hanazuki2010

Mar 14, 2018
Ah yes it's a pretty old game I think most people already finished it ages ago. Didn't have to install anything, it's the usual vx ace (except you need Japanese version? never used westerner runtime). Actually I think ancient flash games from this dev were better than fightings and this, but it's like they didn't improve at all over the years. Guess it caters to the special old school player base, personally I prefer more sophisticated games.

Seems this translation is broken :<
View attachment 815752
What the ... ? How your window notification look so old ? It look like window XP or something even... you know... ancient....

• Haha
Reactions: Skyzenski

KyoDival

Sep 16, 2020
Sep 16 2020 I have download this game from all the link but I got a error after I defeat a mob or open chest. Please reply soon

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Saying "I got an error" doesn't really tell much, sorry.
What did the error say? And preferably not just the message in there, usually they are just a small error message that does not give much info (although some plugins the creators can use give more, they don't always use them) so it would be even better if you open the console with either f8 or f12 and going to the console tab, and screenshot that.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
there should be options in the... well, options menu. unless the creator removed them, rpg maker after 2k3 has the games' code editable so they can do that...

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
Yeah, not only does this crash during the first fight, most of the dialogue boxes seem to have a bunch of the dialogue cut off.

Cumdump1992

Oct 28, 2020
Warning This game has Extreme Gore download at your own risk
i love being a slave in games but to be killed its a bit to much isnt

• Haha
Reactions: Saburo. M

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Error still not fixed, and seems everyone is having issues. There should be a warning that it doesn't work, or something of that sort

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes