2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Akubra

Dec 18, 2019
Hi All, I'm also getting a bunch of bugs even after applying the patch. There's one after getting hit by a wisp and another after killing a rat in the second quest. The one chasing the girl. I've had a look through the directory and I can see the Slash1.ogg in there so not sure why it's failing. Also I'm playing on my android phone using JoiPlay.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hi All, I'm also getting a bunch of bugs even after applying the patch. There's one after getting hit by a wisp and another after killing a rat in the second quest. The one chasing the girl. I've had a look through the directory and I can see the Slash1.ogg in there so not sure why it's failing. Also I'm playing on my android phone using JoiPlay.
I'm not sure we can help you for this issue you need to ask rwosan for help it could be a joiplay bug from what I've read some rpgmaker games have bugs in them

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
so ive downloaded the patch, redownloaded both files. still getting a scripting error of null capital or some other scripting error

Sep 28, 2018
Was considering DLing, but then after going through this thread, it seems buggy af and not worth the DL in it's current game state. I'll check back some other time. Maybe. Hopefully.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I clicked this just to be amused at whether it's MTL. But good thing it's guro and thus something I will never touch.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
I like how this circle does hardcore sex animations but everything else leaves me uninterested.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
I found the last of the bugs i believe. for some stupid ass reason there were a few maps that didn't export so I did them all manually in engine. Takes longer but more effective. I also since I was in the code anyways translated the text in the OP.

Also yes, this is definitely an MTL and I will update the OP to reflect this shortly.

here is the the new patch. I took the entire data folder this time only because I changed something on almost every map and to ensure no files get excluded this time.
Do i need to download this now? or is the OP already zipped with this file?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Do i need to download this now? or is the OP already zipped with this file?
It is not incorporated in the files in the OP, but their is a link to it on the OP. You must download the patch in order to have it work for you.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes