2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Sooooo....hate to be that guy, but why it is not marked as MTL translation? Did MTL "translators" are so desperate these times that they are using dirty tricks to lure people to play that kind of games?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I found the last of the bugs i believe. for some stupid ass reason there were a few maps that didn't export so I did them all manually in engine. Takes longer but more effective. I also since I was in the code anyways translated the text in the OP.

Also yes, this is definitely an MTL and I will update the OP to reflect this shortly.

here is the the new patch. I took the entire data folder this time only because I changed something on almost every map and to ensure no files get excluded this time.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sooooo....hate to be that guy, but why it is not marked as MTL translation? Did MTL "translators" are so desperate these times that they are using dirty tricks to lure people to play that kind of games?
There is no rule that states an uploader has to mark a game as an MTL. most of us do it as a courtesy to you. Additionally sometimes the uploader doesn't know it is an MTL, very few times do we have time to play a game from start to finish. If the beginning looks legit translated then it might not be marked as an MTL until we determine it is otherwise.

Many translators don't specifiy if a game is MTL and you just have to figure it out as you play. Also sometimes part of the game might be hand translated and the end is MTL if the translator decided to cut corners.

Threads change all the time as more information is provided. Sometimes tags are missing, sometimes the translation isn't what you thought it was;
I highly doubt anyone is deploying deception tactics deliberately trying to fool people. It is easy to spot an MTL and you really don't get anything out of lying about it other then ill will.

Last edited:

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Desperate for what? Are you giving them money?
I found the last of the bugs i believe. for some stupid ass reason there were a few maps that didn't export so I did them all manually in engine. Takes longer but more effective. I also since I was in the code anyways translated the text in the OP.

Also yes, this is definitely an MTL and I will update the OP to reflect this shortly.

here is the the new patch. I took the entire data folder this time only because I changed something on almost every map and to ensure no files get excluded this time.
Whatever you did also fixed the text display bug, thanks.

Taika1002

Apr 17, 2018

Thanks i will try it

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Yup not interest it guro is the one thing I would never touch ever :cautious: I seriously wonder why anyone would like this seriously :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes