2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I believe the errors are fixed. I was able to complete the entire first quest without any issues. I also added in word wrap. Fixes and wordwrap included in attached file, just place it in the data folder in the directory.

Edit: addtional errors found, I have updated the fix with all edited files.

Last edited:

sososo

May 12, 2017
The last chest when on the village girl mission gave me the error after i used your patch.

(well its the hunt mission on the SECOND right)

Last edited:

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i am looking for femdom games i saw the tag but from what i read there isent really femdom am a sub so that why am wondering about it if anyone can tell me if its a game to play for a sub like me would be amezing thanks hope you have a good day :)

Reactions: Skyzenski

TimelessTwo

Feb 26, 2019
I believe the errors are fixed. I was able to complete the entire first quest without any issues. I also added in word wrap. Fixes and wordwrap included in attached file, just place it in the data folder in the directory.
Thank you so much man, gonna try it right now
Edit: I still have errors at fighting and opening chests :C

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you so much man, gonna try it right now
Edit: I still have errors at fighting and opening chests :C
I had no errors with my tests so you need to give me a save or a description of where you are and what you are a doing. For reference my test was the first quest from Hentai Goblin Dendel to capture a village girl. I did that quest to completion with no issues. Open a chest too and no problems.

Reactions: PlaceHolderImageA

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
the battles kinda work but opening a chest crashed it
Is this with the patch or not? Like I said just a moment ago I had 0 issues on my test run doing the Hentai goblin dendal quest from the beginning

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
i am looking for femdom games i saw the tag but from what i read there isent really femdom am a sub so that why am wondering about it if anyone can tell me if its a game to play for a sub like me would be amezing thanks hope you have a good day :)
female domination is a very broken tag unfortunately and is often used on games where male domination should be used. Some seem to think that they mean domination of female instead of femdom but some play it straight as femdom.

as for good femdom games? Unless you like kinetic novels with no choice or feet there isn’t a lot.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
still error when opening the chest
1600093198346.png

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Which chest, and where. Give me a save before the problem. Because I opened a chest in my testing and had 0 issues. I need details.

That goes for everyone. I need DETAILS
This chest crashes. Its the 2nd hunting quest from the left.

ash

Sep 21, 2016
Which chest, and where. Give me a save before the problem. Because I opened a chest in my testing and had 0 issues. I need details.

The money chest right here i believe.

TimelessTwo

Feb 26, 2019

I'm in the 5th quest from the left (or the first one on the right).
This appears when opening the 1st chest.
Anotación 2020-09-14 163401.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Chest issue was caused by batch translation of scripting tags which impacted individual chests gold chests. Adjusting the broken scripts should alleviate the problem. tested with a provided save and was able to bypass the issue as shown below:

1600094681787.png

Please your game files with teh provided files below: I have included the script file from earlier so all needed files are in once place.

Last edited:

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Chest issue was caused by batch translation of scripting tags which impacted individual chests gold chests. Adjusting the broken scripts should alleviate the problem. tested with a provided save and was able to bypass the issue as shown below:

View attachment 815947

Please your game files with teh provided files below: I have included the script file from earlier so all needed files are in once place.
This is the merchant quest. Bug seems to still be there.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes