3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Did anyone get trojan warnings from Defender for 1.4? False positive?

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
It's not. But this game is years old and has hardly any new content for each update. It's ok, but the graphics are halfway crappy and the content is not worth it.
I'm talking about the 3rd screenshot.
It looks almost identical to one of the scenes in SLotG

Mezatino

Aug 30, 2017
Did anyone get trojan warnings from Defender for 1.4? False positive?
I got it straight from Subscribe Star and posted it before I even opened to check out the update. Had no problems with my Windows Defender, however. But I'm the original uploader for 1.4 so I dont expect you to take my word for it.

Reactions: Gato21

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Looks promising!
But a game like this definitely needs ryona. Punching, slapping, choking until they pass out... not a fan of death, but fear of death, and def making them lose consciousness is hot...

sardiman

Jan 9, 2023
Hi!
Looks like there is a new release after 1.4, the 1.4.1... does anyone knows what's new on it?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
i'm now stuck and can't progress, i asked Alyssa to clean the room with no panties then had to send her to look for my first slave and now i can't sleep because it tells me to check on her progress which i can't do because she's not there.
guess i'll have to start a new save and click cheat, that's sad.

i believe i have found a bug though, when your slave sleeps with you through the night even if you tell her not to give you a blowjob in the morning she will anyway and you don't punish her for it.

Last edited:

TBO1981

Oct 24, 2021
i'm now stuck and can't progress, i asked Alyssa to clean the room with no panties then had to send her to look for my first slave and now i can't sleep because it tells me to check on her progress which i can't do because she's not there.
guess i'll have to start a new save and click cheat, that's sad.

i believe i have found a bug though, when your slave sleeps with you through the night even if you tell her not to give you a blowjob in the morning she will anyway and you don't punish her for it.
What a horrible bug lol, I noticed this also though

Reactions: spenk and RazorX

ThatDerp1

Jun 23, 2020
Anyone know where the save data is stored? Want to delete the game until the next update without losing all my progress.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
no, its your usual hentai dev, if they cant get so much money from their project they will either took too long to update or abandoning this project
Goodness Gracious, I played this when it just released, and had expected it would be either finished or few updates away from final version...

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes