3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

spenk

May 4, 2018
Like that game too.
It is just pure entertainment .
As there is a 2nd door at the left side there will be another slave sonn I guess ... missing things are humiliation/Degredation/mindfuck/piss/petplay/rimming
There is version 1.4.2 out ... anyone got the new update ?

Last edited:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
anything on a new update or is this one of theose games that will get abandoned ?

Last edited:
Reactions: spenk
Jan 7, 2024
Well, I said "fuck it" and forked over $5 to the creator's Subscribestar to download the latest version. Unfortunately there's barely any new content, this is hardly a new release for a game. Instead the creator has spent a while working on a side project which recycles some animations from this title.

I'm not one to criticize how another runs their business, but there's no reason to charge a monthly subscription fee for games when the creator only posts new content every 4-5 months. At least Pinktea, the developer this game is clearly inspired by, updates their games with actual content monthly.

I won't bother creating links for the game's download (I don't really know how) but trust me, it isn't worth it.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so is it just the end of the game or am i missing something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also rather annoying that if you say you dont want them as an alarm clock they still do it anyway.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes