Apr 3, 2019
Support him on SubscibeStar instead of Patreon. I think he is releasing different versions on each site, and not mentioning the harder stuff on changelogs or previews. I hope to see more non-con, rough content as well. Kaylin defeated by the Ogre was (y) . Something about the gradual BDSM theme and gentle options combined with sudden, rough non-con makes the non-con scenes that much more appealing.
Which ogre? How do you get this scene?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Depends on how you define that. It's another instalment of the series, by the same author, and probably somewhat similar in some aspects.
Storywise, it's kind of a continuation of the Elven Conquest series. Which in a way was a sequel to SL, in a somewhat distanced way.
So, sequel. It's in the name, after all, and it's not a remake.

Reactions: Artix0

Kadeyn21

Jan 26, 2022
The music makes me feel so good the soundtrack is amazing and the characters and backgrounds are beautiful

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Depends on how you define that. It's another instalment of the series, by the same author, and probably somewhat similar in some aspects.
Storywise, it's kind of a continuation of the Elven Conquest series. Which in a way was a sequel to SL, in a somewhat distanced way.
So, sequel. It's in the name, after all, and it's not a remake.
Speaking of remakes, I wish he'd do one of both Slave Lords and SLotG, no offense to him (or his team), but the art style and body proportions were terrible in the 1st game (and "decent" in the 2nd game)...

Reactions: petardo8
Jun 14, 2020
Speaking of remakes, I wish he'd do one of both Slave Lords and SLotG, no offense to him (or his team), but the art style and body proportions were terrible in the 1st game (and "decent" in the 2nd game)...
the art in the second flash game is better than the unity ones though. If anything we would need a remake because flash is dead but with patreons censorship those games cant even be listed on his patreon site anymore so there is sadly 0 chance for that

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
the art in the second flash game is better than the unity ones though. If anything we would need a remake because flash is dead but with patreons censorship those games cant even be listed on his patreon site anymore so there is sadly 0 chance for that
He can still do the remakes on SuscriberStar though, which, AFAIK, it allows more "hardcore" content than Patreon.

As for the art style, the ones I've liked the most so far are the ones from Elven Conquest and his latest game (Realms of Bondage, which is like a mix between his older art style and the newer one). It's not that I dislike the art style from the 2nd game, actually, it improved compared to the 1st game, it's just that I prefer the models and how detailed they look on Unity.

EC2 did have a similar art style to EC, but the animations were a bit worse (especially anal sex, the girls' asses bend like if they were plastic lmao, smth that didn't happen not even in the OG SL...).

Reactions: BegoneThrot
Jun 14, 2020
He can still do the remakes on SuscriberStar though, which, AFAIK, it allows more "hardcore" content than Patreon.

As for the art style, the ones I've liked the most so far are the ones from Elven Conquest and his latest game (Realms of Bondage, which is like a mix between his older art style and the newer one). It's not that I dislike the art style from the 2nd game, actually, it improved compared to the 1st game, it's just that I prefer the models and how detailed they look on Unity.

EC2 did have a similar art style to EC, but the animations were a bit worse (especially anal sex, the girls' asses bend like if they were plastic lmao, smth that didn't happen not even in the OG SL...).
Patreon has WAY more members though. Its completely unrealistic to expect him to make a remake for an old game when he cant even market it on his main platform. Either he would need to do 2 games at the same time, which means slower updates, or patreon would get no updates at all. Like I said there is 0 chance for that.

Imo the artstyle in EC is kinda rubbish, way too stylized and the outsourced art just falls short of his own.
Ec1 was basically animated still frames, live2d style.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Patreon has WAY more members though. Its completely unrealistic to expect him to make a remake for an old game when he cant even market it on his main platform. Either he would need to do 2 games at the same time, which means slower updates, or patreon would get no updates at all. Like I said there is 0 chance for that.

Imo the artstyle in EC is kinda rubbish, way too stylized and the outsourced art just falls short of his own.
Ec1 was basically animated still frames, live2d style.
Well yeah you're right, especially because his latest games have toned down the aspects of rape and non consensual sex (which was smth very present in SL and SLotG). It's a shame...

As for the art style; I still prefer EC's one over original SL's TBH, but yeah, what you said about "animated still frames" is true (and not only for his games, but for many other H-games as well). You rarely see good animations in H-games (or H-videos).

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
I can't really remember, but did we have two different paths that differs the actual scenes in the previous games?
Because as far as i've played it there's no difference between being kind or harsh, i hope the difference is not just in the ending.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
In past games, there were usually differences within the quests, and then there was potentially 2 or 3 different endings depending on how harsh or kind you decided to be.
This was facilitated by a stat bar that in a few cases also affected what choices you had before the ending, but that was certainly not common.

Reactions: Mtgwo

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
8-10-2022 Version 0.1.6
- Added sex scene for Maria (quest 5 Tempe)
- Added Rank 5 interactions for previous scenes

Patreon Version Download:

Subscribestar Version Download:

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes