Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know if the white-haired demon girl from the screenshots has any content yet?

Horakty4

Dec 29, 2020
I finally get it about two different version what meaning; Patreon is some games has censorship but more likely on bdsm (harsh), crying unpleasure pain, etc bad things on sex without pleasure sound like sexual beatable make terrible trauma. Subscribestar is legally using show them lot of bad things and without censorship so it full version scene didn't remove. Patreon is only target adult game with if show violence as scat, bestiality, etc is immediate remove it. This Subscriberstar is full independent developers unlike patreon.

Praetor31

Jul 3, 2018
Can the troll/goblin quest even be completed harsh at all? Any time i attempt it, the game says i'm dead
cheer her up at beginning of fight, tell her correct direction of incoming hit, do not throw her sword back at the end. There's a troll end game scene if your girl can't damages troll twice before all options ends. Got me couple tries to find this bruh.

Linh Gremory

Dec 6, 2017
So I downloaded the lastest Subscriberstar version and after maxing her out it seems like I'll always get stuck after choosing "Talk" to Kaylin. Has anyone also got this or is my file corrupted?

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
So what is the difference between the patreon and subscribstar versions? Considering the subscribstar one is labeled untamed I am asumisng the patrreon one is censored in some way but could someone confirm

Reactions: spenk

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
So what is the difference between the patreon and subscribstar versions? Considering the subscribstar one is labeled untamed I am asumisng the patrreon one is censored in some way but could someone confirm
Use the search function. It's been asked several times.

Reactions: aribba32

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Rule of thumb:

Patreon is more vanilla, Subscribestar is more kinky.

PinkTea games are no different.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes