buff

May 29, 2017
In Slave Lord of the Galaxy he switched slave lords from being evil conquerors to kindly sex coaches that just want to help submissive women find fulfillment. I assume this was in response to Patreon taking a dim view of rape content; it was around the time of the Great Outlawing Of Kinky Shit. I was hoping the subscribestar fork would bring back the old, evil slaver in all his nonconsensual glory but nope, he's Kinder And Gentler there too.

Alas. RIP old school Pink tea.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Finally Pinktea is back in his natural biom, I expect much from that game. Loved Slave Lord and Elven Conquest series.

Lordstar5

Apr 6, 2019
And here i thought my dick was going to get a rest from pinktea's games... Good thing i was wrong :LUL:

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
In Slave Lord of the Galaxy he switched slave lords from being evil conquerors to kindly sex coaches that just want to help submissive women find fulfillment. I assume this was in response to Patreon taking a dim view of rape content; it was around the time of the Great Outlawing Of Kinky Shit. I was hoping the subscribestar fork would bring back the old, evil slaver in all his nonconsensual glory but nope, he's Kinder And Gentler there too.

Alas. RIP old school Pink tea.
After "Slave lords of the Galaxy" they've made two parts of Elven Conquest, both started with rape content (and have some later).

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes