grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I wish it was a requirement on this site that when there are different versions uploaded, an explanation of the difference between them needed to be posted on the front page. Not trying to be ungrateful to this uploader in particular, just saying. Thanks for the upload all the same.

ShoeBailey

Nov 20, 2018
I wish it was a requirement on this site that when there are different versions uploaded, an explanation of the difference between them needed to be posted on the front page. Not trying to be ungrateful to this uploader in particular, just saying. Thanks for the upload all the same.
It is. It's written right into the "Changelog" on the very first post on the very first page.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
It is. It's written right into the "Changelog" on the very first post on the very first page.
The changes in the changelog are listed separately by version, that is true. But what I mean is a brief explanation of what the difference between the versions is to begin with, not just the current changes to them. I think someone had said that the "Subscribstar" is more hardcore or something like that. Maybe it a bit rougher with the BDSM? Because otherwise all the changelog tells us is that one version is further along than the other, and if that's the only difference than why even bother posting an alternate version whose only feature is that it has less content?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Rule of Thumb: Subscribestar is usually a more liberal version of Patreon, so Subscribestar versions almost certainly have everything of the patreon version + more kinky content.

RoB is no exception. Subscribestar lets you have more bondage play, you can toggle on/off your slave crying, etc. Unless you're a hardcore vanilla guy, Subscribestar version is the way to go :)

ShoeBailey

Nov 20, 2018
The changes in the changelog are listed separately by version, that is true. But what I mean is a brief explanation of what the difference between the versions is to begin with, not just the current changes to them. I think someone had said that the "Subscribstar" is more hardcore or something like that. Maybe it a bit rougher with the BDSM? Because otherwise all the changelog tells us is that one version is further along than the other, and if that's the only difference than why even bother posting an alternate version whose only feature is that it has less content?
Ah, I see what you mean. I wasn't even aware there were differences between the two version because as you said, there's no details on the main post about that.

camdanryeker

Jul 2, 2020
So far it's looking good. I won't rate it yet but if it's turned out like anything like his last 3 games in the slave lord series, it'll be great.

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
11-13-2021 Version 0.0.5
- Added Justice Blowjob (Sleep with her 7x to unlock)
- Added Kaylin Rank up to 1
- Added Kaylin Foot Massage (Trust)
- Added Kaylin Bath (Trust)
Standard:

Untamed:

Jun 25, 2021
Rule of Thumb: Subscribestar is usually a more liberal version of Patreon, so Subscribestar versions almost certainly have everything of the patreon version + more kinky content.

RoB is no exception. Subscribestar lets you have more bondage play, you can toggle on/off your slave crying, etc. Unless you're a hardcore vanilla guy, Subscribestar version is the way to go :)
patreon generally makes more money but their tos is a bitch and recently theyve been jiving to kill all adult content creators. substar dont give a shit go wild with your kinks

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Version 0.0.6
Realms Of Bondage 0.0.6 - Changelog;

- Added Kaylin Pushups (Strength)
- Added Kaylin Rank up to 2 (1 new feature for all of Kaylin’s interactions)
- Added Quest 2 (Zaria magical charge)
- Added Kaylin Rank 2 Talk

Untamed

Standard

No untamed Windows version for some reason

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Is it possible to load up old saves on the new version?
Edit: nvm, figured it out

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes