BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
How the fuck did so many knights get that close to the Black Keep unnoticed? There should be watchtowers all over the kingdom!

Don't get me wrong, im glad theres another pink tea game in the same universe than the last slave lord, but cant help it, the writing gets to me haha, the devil is in the details. Great game tho!! Looks promissing
I Know right them nimrods should have never even made it to the castle @ all. The Dark lord should have made his elven slaves train his archer's and they could have taken them would be knights off their horses with crossbows (powerful enough to pierce steel armor), before they ever reached the castle gates. Heck then their leader chick would be so shocked and dismayed, that the Dark lord could cast a spell, that he had started preparing even before his archer's let fly their arrows. Because of course it would come as no surprise event for them to show up as they did because his Oracle had warned him the night before of the vision she had of the arrival of their uninvited guest. So he would have been more than prepared and ready to cast the ancient, mostly forgotten, in most nations forbidden; Spell of Enslavement on the lady sorcerer. From there he would have the opportunity to break her and train her to be another one of his military leaders or another self gratifying pet, or the list of possibilities goes on and on.
Just saying what I may have done different. I mean the guy is supposed to be this bas sad(dislecsic humor, lol) War Lord Battle Mage with unimaginable power. So he should be protrayed as such and shouldn't let stupid witches come inside his courtyard uninvited & unwelcomed and fix their mouths to talk to him some kind of way. I mean hell, my boy Vlad would have impaled all the Knights in his front yard. Making shiny shish kabobs of them with their polished armor, in short order. Then he probably would have just drained the stupid witch dry and left her empty husk of a body out with her heroic Knights to be sundried like tomatoes , whilst he took his daily nap. LOL.

Hey Pink Tea, if you catch wind of my post please do feel free to use any of the material that I just shared because it is all original and you have my full permission to incorporate any of the mentioned ideas into any of your upcoming or currently developing games. I look forward to hearing the opinions of everyone who happens to read this.

Also Pink Tea if you like my style of writing and/or my imagination, I am available an interested in writing story content or throwing you some really original and mind-blowing concept's for your game style so contact me here and we'll take it from there. Peace✌

How the fuck did so many knights get that close to the Black Keep unnoticed? There should be watchtowers all over the kingdom!

Don't get me wrong, im glad theres another pink tea game in the same universe than the last slave lord, but cant help it, the writing gets to me haha, the devil is in the details. Great game tho!! Looks promissing

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I Know right them nimrods should have never even made it to the castle @ all. The Dark lord should have made his elven slaves train his archer's and they could have taken them would be knights off their horses with crossbows (powerful enough to pierce steel armor), before they ever reached the castle gates. Heck then their leader chick would be so shocked and dismayed, that the Dark lord could cast a spell, that he had started preparing even before his archer's let fly their arrows. Because of course it would come as no surprise event for them to show up as they did because his Oracle had warned him the night before of the vision she had of the arrival of their uninvited guest. So he would have been more than prepared and ready to cast the ancient, mostly forgotten, in most nations forbidden; Spell of Enslavement on the lady sorcerer. From there he would have the opportunity to break her and train her to be another one of his military leaders or another self gratifying pet, or the list of possibilities goes on and on.
Just saying what I may have done different. I mean the guy is supposed to be this bas sad(dislecsic humor, lol) War Lord Battle Mage with unimaginable power. So he should be protrayed as such and shouldn't let stupid witches come inside his courtyard uninvited & unwelcomed and fix their mouths to talk to him some kind of way. I mean hell, my boy Vlad would have impaled all the Knights in his front yard. Making shiny shish kabobs of them with their polished armor, in short order. Then he probably would have just drained the stupid witch dry and left her empty husk of a body out with her heroic Knights to be sundried like tomatoes , whilst he took his daily nap. LOL.

Hey Pink Tea, if you catch wind of my post please do feel free to use any of the material that I just shared because it is all original and you have my full permission to incorporate any of the mentioned ideas into any of your upcoming or currently developing games. I look forward to hearing the opinions of everyone who happens to read this.

Also Pink Tea if you like my style of writing and/or my imagination, I am available an interested in writing story content or throwing you some really original and mind-blowing concept's for your game style so contact me here and we'll take it from there. Peace✌
...So that seems to portrait the Tyrant, self gratifying playstyle... how would you warp this to display the Kind but dominant leader than?
From the Last title we also know that the Slave Lords don't kill and destroy.... they dominate and educate to allow their targets to change into something "better"

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
Choosing futa and choosing male is the exact same thing isn't it?

I haven't been able to notice any difference other than people calling you queen

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Does somebody know how to proceed with Zaria in second quest? I can stimulate her by touching her upper arm and nipple, but when I touch pussy or arse, she says she is not wet enough. What else to touch in order to get bar full?
Nevermind, left right buttock and left thigh are the areas you need to stimulate.

Last edited:

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
Does somebody know how to proceed with Zaria in second quest? I can stimulate her by touching her upper arm and nipple, but when I touch pussy or arse, she says she is not wet enough. What else to touch in order to get bar full?
Nevermind, left right buttock and left thigh are the areas you need to stimulate.
Had the same issue, it's her ass cheek (right) and thigh (left)

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I dont know if my game is bugged, but I cant proceed with the game. Trying to level up Kaylin just gives message that I must complete the quest first, but I can't find anything to do. Been to the far, done that. Zaria says she has nothing for me, throne gives ??? for 1st quest. What the hell am I supposed to be doing?

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Version 0.0.6
Realms Of Bondage 0.0.6 - Changelog;

- Added Kaylin Pushups (Strength)
- Added Kaylin Rank up to 2 (1 new feature for all of Kaylin’s interactions)
- Added Quest 2 (Zaria magical charge)
- Added Kaylin Rank 2 Talk

Untamed
Android
Mac
Linux
Standard
Linux
Android
Mac
Windows
No untamed Windows version for some reason
Dang! I want to check out the new scenes but I want the Untamed version for windows. I wonder why the windows version got missed. Seems to me that would be the first version to get done.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Dang! I want to check out the new scenes but I want the Untamed version for windows. I wonder why the windows version got missed. Seems to me that would be the first version to get done.
I'm still waiting for more content, so I haven't actually played it yet to confirm that all content changed from tame to untamed... but you could try this, if you don't want to wait for a release of the Windows untamed version.
  1. Make a backup or do this in a different folder than your 0.0.5 installation
  2. Download Windows Standard version and Linux untamed version
  3. Open both folders in separate windows
  4. change Windows folder view (WFV) to "ROB 0.0.6 - Win\Realms Of Bondage_Data"
  5. change Linux folder view (LFV) to "ROB Untamed 0.0.6 - Linux\ROB 0.0.6 - Linux_Data"
  6. copy and override folders "Managed" and "Resources" from LFV to WFV as well as all the files
  7. change WFV to "ROB 0.0.6 - Win"
  8. copy and override "MonoBleedingEdge" from LFV to WFV
Start game, enjoy. At least the start screen says "0.0.6" and untamed... but that could be just the resources/assets, but that should also be pretty much what we want, so chances are good for the actually content to be untamed this way.

edit: started a cheat state game and it runs at least...

Reactions: mpcomp

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello can someone tell me how to unlock individual things. somehow I can't do it. there is also a walkthrough for this great game. Many Thanks.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Beautiful art style with an interesting setting and interaction. The music is splendid, what are the soundtrack names? Some tips:

Feedback
  1. Add an option to save at any time.
  2. There should be gameplay to get each girl to the castle or to unlock options. Now it feels like we're rewarded too fast.
  3. The undress option for Ravora should be unlocked with some quest or activity.
    1. If she's outside and nude then change her pose.
  4. Add bigger sized girls. Such as big butts, chubby and different vulvas. They shouldn't all be perfect dolls.
  5. Add a map for all locations in the castle. The arrow button is not immersive.

Last edited:

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
Beautiful art style with an interesting setting and interaction. The music is splendid, what are the soundtrack names? Some tips:

Feedback
  1. Add an option to save at any time.
  2. There should be gameplay to get each girl to the castle or to unlock options. Now it feels like we're rewarded too fast.
  3. The undress option for Ravora should be unlocked with some quest or activity.
    1. If she's outside and nude then change her pose.
  4. Add bigger sized girls. Such as big butts, chubby and different vulvas. They shouldn't all be perfect dolls.
  5. Add a map for all locations in the castle. The arrow button is not immersive.
Ravora outright says she's there as a placeholder to show assets (heh) in a very alpha game right now

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes