Irassai

May 5, 2018
What's the quest i'm supposed to complete? Can't rank up Kaylin and there is nothing else i can do, no quest, nothing. Is this how far the game is right now or something?

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Once you've completed the rank up that occurs after fucking the elf librarian and viewed Kaylin's scenes, there is no new content to be unlocked. I believe two rank ups are currently possible

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
I just played the most recent version on android. I couldn't figure out how to make the Linux program work on Windows short of maybe setting up a virtual machine, but I was not willing to go through that much effort

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Holy shit i dont know why people still try to fuck with this guy, generations of slavery and conquer and people still try to mess with the slave lords, "did i ever tell you, the definition of insanity?"

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Really liking the art , game play very similar to the rest of the Slave lord games. Going to have to wait a while though this update was about 5 minutes of game play.

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Any new content for the main girl(Kayleen or whatever)?
Beautiful art style with an interesting setting and interaction. The music is splendid, what are the soundtrack names? Some tips:

Feedback
  1. Add bigger sized girls. Such as big butts, chubby and different vulvas. They shouldn't all be perfect dolls.
Fortunately it will probably never happen as PT said he likes them slim with medium sized boobs etc.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I understand that in version 0.0.7, in principle, there is nothing, since censorship?
Since those scenes that I had open before, they rolled back to the initial version of the game, but the pumping of relations remained at the same level.

obaid124

Jun 16, 2017
my first ever game was slave lord and i must say pink tea i love your work but to play this game when it is incomplete i hate it so i wait till it is completed then play

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes