SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Was there an update? Its on the tracker but 0.0.8 released a couple of weeks ago. :unsure:
the latest update was indeed released a couple of weeks ago, but the thread hadn't been updated from 0.0.7 to 0.0.8 in the meantime. I reported the thread yesterday and then it got updated to 0.0.8

Reactions: Artix0 and Dudlbert
May 31, 2018
For all those still wondering what the differences between the untamed and regular version are:

- In the punishment room the whiplashes are more prominent and you can write one line that is removed in the regular version (can‘t remember the actual phrasing but has „rape“ in it).

- There should be scenes with more tears, but you can also toggle them on/off in the regular version (in scenes with Kaylin at least).

- Slightly changed dialogue? Would make sense if the writing is censored…

Overall there are no big differences, everything regarding gameplay is the same, but there could be changes with the upcoming update which will be especially focused on Kaylin and her training.

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
For all those still wondering what the differences between the untamed and regular version are:

- In the punishment room the whiplashes are more prominent and you can write one line that is removed in the regular version (can‘t remember the actual phrasing but has „rape“ in it).

- There should be scenes with more tears, but you can also toggle them on/off in the regular version (in scenes with Kaylin at least).

- Slightly changed dialogue? Would make sense if the writing is censored…

Overall there are no big differences, everything regarding gameplay is the same, but there could be changes with the upcoming update which will be especially focused on Kaylin and her training.
Thanks, but do you perhaps know the reason the untamed version is only released on android and mac? I'd reckon the guys on Windows/Linux would want it too?

May 31, 2018
Thanks, but do you perhaps know the reason the untamed version is only released on android and mac? I'd reckon the guys on Windows/Linux would want it too?
That also bothers me. I would like to know that too.

0.0.6 got an Untamed Linux version, but 0.0.7 and .8 didn‘t and somehow Windows never got one?

Maybe it will be changed in a bigger future update when the game is (close to be) finished.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
That also bothers me. I would like to know that too.

0.0.6 got an Untamed Linux version, but 0.0.7 and .8 didn‘t and somehow Windows never got one?

Maybe it will be changed in a bigger future update when the game is (close to be) finished.
Either that, or else the developer has some pretty fucked up ideas about what people play games on.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Untamed is on Windows, why wouldn't it be? If you actually go to Pink Tea's Substar page you can easily download it like I did, since, you know, I'm a supporter and shit.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Untamed is on Windows, why wouldn't it be? If you actually go to Pink Tea's Substar page you can easily download it like I did, since, you know, I'm a supporter and shit.
I think the issue here is , that no one has shared the latest untamed releases with us. So if you want to share that with us , that would be great and of course if you don't that is okay as well. So my question is , are you a Hero? ;)

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I think the issue here is , that no one has shared the latest untamed releases with us. So if you want to share that with us , that would be great and of course if you don't that is okay as well. So my question is , are you a Hero? ;)
Sorry but I am not, but I wish you all well lol I do understand the bind though

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Sorry but I am not, but I wish you all well lol I do understand the bind though
Its cool , Sooner or later it will get leaked here. :) I have never been that impatient myself I have a YUGE backlog of games to play:D

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
4-07-2022 Version 0.0.9
- Added Kaylin Feet tease (strength)
- Added Kaylin HJ (trust)
- Added Kaylin Rank 3 talk
- Added Rank 3 interactions for previous scenes (Head pat, nipple weights etc…)

4-07-2022 Version 0.0.9b
- Fixed bug in Feet tease scene on rank 3

Standard (Patreon)

Untamed (Subscribestar)

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Soooo, nobody knows how to please the kobolt queen? Guess we're all goners then :D

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Soooo, nobody knows how to please the kobolt queen? Guess we're all goners then :D
Do you need a guide or something?

Good grief...

For starters, the whole thing seems to be on a timer, don't know exactly how long but if you don't fuck up too much it will be enough time.

You have to take the bar to the top (max green) or to the bottom (max red) before the timer runs out.
Also you pick submissive dialogue if you go green or harsh/dominant dialogue if going red.

For green:
Tap & Hold the thighs, one after the other.
Tap & Hold the nipples, same as before.
Tap & Hold the pussy, pretty much on the clit, don't poke too low.

For red:
Tap & Hold the throat.
Tap on the boobs, smack as much as you like.
Tap & Hold the anus, obligatory "Try Finger But Hole" joke.

Note: The "Tap & Hold" zones start fast but slow down over time until coming to a stop.
If it's slowing down too much change into a different zone.
You may go back to a zone you touched before, just in case you left some progress there.

Each route has a different scene, but you can come back to her and do the other scene anyway.

xwingdown

Mar 11, 2022
The Mac downloads are never able to be opened for me even with a command click. Anyone else have this issue and a solution?

Update: google (YouTube) informed me that the executable file was not actually …. executable. There is a simple terminal command that fixes this though, and everything worked fine.

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
The Mac downloads are never able to be opened for me even with a command click. Anyone else have this issue and a solution?
I've used to have this issue on another PinkTea game (Elven Conquest), but I used the steps below to fix it. Since then, I've been using this method whenever I download PinkTea games. Not sure if this fix applies to RoB, but it may work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
4-22-2022 Version 0.1.0
- Added Primrose sleep scene
- Added Primrose Sex (sleep 3 times with her to unlock)
- Added Kaylin BJ (trust)
- Added Kaylin wooden horse (strength)
- Fixed blush increase in Kaylin Feet scene

Patreon Version:

Untamed/Subscribestar version:

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
i played v0.3 before and not sure if this version has a decent amount of content now. is this version worth playing or wait for the final version?

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes