cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I wonder (yet again) about the versioning which goes from 0.0.1 to 0.1.0 currently.

0.1.0 is (by semver standards) the first public alpha release. Any third digit is a subversion's patch version, so 0.1.0 would be the first alpha without a patch. 0.0.8 (fx) is not a possible version, it would be called 0.1.8 but only if it was a patch fix.

As such, this current version should be more like 0.10.0.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I believe a somewhat common versioning system for some people here would be that the last digit is somewhat smaller patches, the middle is bigger ones, or, with some devs, just an accumulation of smaller ones if they don't feel like going above 9 on the last digit, and the first basically indicates status, with 1 meaning it's basically done - or "early access".^^

Or, in short: It's completely arbitrary. But you can assume a higher number means a later version. Mostly.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Is a willing slave still a slave? :WeSmart:
haha ur right , i guess i phrased it wrong , i love games where i can kidnap people and break them and slowly turn them into slaves like conan id knock em out drag em back to my camp and put em on the slave wheel until theyre will was broken and they was mine then give them diff task around my house , i love slave games like this and slaves of rome is really good but i dont think its got a update in awhile

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Bugger, still no windowed option
Unity games used to give me the resolution and fullscreen options at the start but no more, they just open fullscreen. I'm too ADD to play fullscreen

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Bugger, still no windowed option
Unity games used to give me the resolution and fullscreen options at the start but no more, they just open fullscreen. I'm too ADD to play fullscreen
try alt+enter

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
One of the sample images makes it seem like Rhiannon(the queen from Elven Conquest 2) will appear in the Punishment Room, but every time I go there, only Faye(the main slave from Elven Conquest 1) appears. Anybody got a clue about that?

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
One of the sample images makes it seem like Rhiannon(the queen from Elven Conquest 2) will appear in the Punishment Room, but every time I go there, only Faye(the main slave from Elven Conquest 1) appears. Anybody got a clue about that?
I think it's random.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
The person in the Punishment room is determined by whom you sleep with in the bedroom.
I just tested again. It does seem to be randomised, but the switching of Punishment Room is still minorly tied to sleeping with the 3 different girls in Bedroom. Keep changing who you sleep with and checking Punishment Room each day to find who you are looking for.

Reactions: SpikeEye

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I just tested again. It does seem to be randomised, but the switching of Punishment Room is still minorly tied to sleeping with the 3 different girls in Bedroom. Keep changing who you sleep with and checking Punishment Room each day to find who you are looking for.
That worked, thanks. Probably wouldn't have thought of trying that.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
And here I thought you really just needed to sleep to increment the day counter.
I mean, why would someone put that much work into quasi-randomisation? But, the more you know.

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Realms of Bondage 0.11
Changelog:
5-18-2022 Version 0.1.1
- Added Quest 4 (Water sprite)

Downloads:
Patreon Version:

Subscribestar Version:

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes