Sep 25, 2021
ROB 0.2.5 Update
Changelog:
5-2-2023 ver 0.2.5
- Made cum in Estelle ‘Thug’ scene thicker
- Added Estelle tutoring to week 31
- Added Estelle BJ scene
- Added Ravora dom scene 3 (with art)
- Added Ravora refuse scene 2; (Kaylin & orcs DP)
- Fixed bug where Kaylin’s obedient character didn’t save properly (finally XD)

SUBSCRIBESTAR // UNTAMED
Windows
Mac
Linux
Android APK

Get em while you can, my drive stays maxxed out, so they will disappear at some point.
link brokan

Aug 7, 2019
Kinda not a fan of the forced NTR or Femdom events, ngl. Feels like the game has become one of those "raising" simulator games as well which could be fine but there seems to be no real pattern in terms of which factions correspond to what values as far as I can tell.

Also you totally lose the ability to access old content once you transition to a certain part of the story, which is annoying.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
WOW the interaction between the people and her seems to fail, not sure what to teach her to win this round with the people. but as keep teaching her so it is full on the next round, nope, it stops me by saying that I have completed this for now.

rdfred

Dec 22, 2018
- Added Ravora dom scene 3 (with art)
- Added Ravora refuse scene 2; (Kaylin & orcs DP)

Are these scenes accessible in early game?

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Kinda not a fan of the forced NTR or Femdom events, ngl. Feels like the game has become one of those "raising" simulator games as well which could be fine but there seems to be no real pattern in terms of which factions correspond to what values as far as I can tell.

Also you totally lose the ability to access old content once you transition to a certain part of the story, which is annoying.
Same. The thing with Pink Tea's games is that there's forced NTR in them; in the very 1st game (Slave Lords), you had to share Queen Erwyn with other men in order to earn money, and, in the second game (SLotG) I think you shared Selene? Either that or you shared the 1st girl you trained with that "cat-girl" that used to dominate a city in the space...

The EC series doesn't really force you to share AFAIK (or at least, the 1st game, as you don't have to share Faye with others to train her, also, Queen Riannon in EC2 was completely yours, unless you consider the H-scene with her, Faye & Seraphine).

I haven't even played the endgame content, but from what I've seen, it seems the NTR is forced... So I hope that, in his next game, it's just an optional feature.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
I haven't even played the endgame content, but from what I've seen, it seems the NTR is forced... So I hope that, in his next game, it's just an optional feature.
Haven't seen any NTR forced in the endgame yet, although to avoid it with Kaylin you gotta humiliate yourself.

Aug 7, 2019
Haven't seen any NTR forced in the endgame yet, although to avoid it with Kaylin you gotta humiliate yourself.
I dislike how those are the only two options, personally, but it's not my game so fuck it.

Definitely not quite what I thought the game was going to be when I played earlier versions, feels like an entirely different game now. If I was paying for this I'd probably be reasonably annoyed.

The raising sim elements are fine if that's the direction the game is going to take as opposed to a more simple VN-like story, My main complaints would be I think they should add a way to avoid the forced NTR/Humiliation choices and a way to still see older content even when you've progressed past a certain point in the story.

Heian

May 4, 2021
I dislike how those are the only two options, personally, but it's not my game so fuck it.

Definitely not quite what I thought the game was going to be when I played earlier versions, feels like an entirely different game now. If I was paying for this I'd probably be reasonably annoyed.

The raising sim elements are fine if that's the direction the game is going to take as opposed to a more simple VN-like story, My main complaints would be I think they should add a way to avoid the forced NTR/Humiliation choices and a way to still see older content even when you've progressed past a certain point in the story.
I am with you bro, this uptade was a really was a complete waste of my time, its a shame and I'm starting to rethink if I'm going to continue following this game, because of the forced NTR/Humiliation choices

Ignico

Jan 2, 2020
I don't write stuff in the forums often, hell, this might be the first one i've ever written down, but having played all of Pink tea's game and with people pointing it out, i'll just leave one here too

I really liked the first part as it is standard Pink Tea trainer game. I didn't mind the share thing on the previous games because ultimately to some degree you still have all the control in the situation. With this however, I'm not really a big fan of the twist of Revora taking her away regardless of what path you chose, like it felt like the trust you two built up in the good route became pointless.

Then came the 2nd half which I don't entirely mind, since it basically became the H version of Long Live the Queen(Good game, loved it, but maybe its just me but just like how its done here, I have no idea of what I should be leveling up first). I would love just playing and focusing on that, but having Revora constantly mock is bearable, but being forced to Humiliate yourself is something else.

Maybe its because i'm being prideful about it, maybe true, but I came to play a new game of the Slave Lord franchise, but forced NTR just wasn't one of them.

Anyway, if people enjoy that stuff then good on them, hope you guys have a great time and support Pink Tea, but for me, guess I'll just wait till the game is done and see how it goes from there.

Hoisty

Jul 30, 2021
I don’t think ntr and humiliation are new to his games. Definitely hasn’t been combined and as sort of… uncomfortable as this though.

I think SLoG was his best game and one of the key aspects of that was the revenge fantasy. Without the mc having to go through some defeat and humiliation, the eventual satisfaction at the climax of the game wouldn’t be as sweet and I think this is doing a good job at building towards that.

As for the loop of part 2, I think it needs a lot of work but I’m glad that he’s trying out some new things

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
So, I finally played "part 2" of this game; personally, I actually liked he tried a new thing (raising sim if that's what it's called), though I do admit that I'm not a fan of grinding...

Also, there's two complaints I have RN:

1 - If you do Quest 5, you'll lose access to the old content (which means, if you forgot to do Primrose's quests, you won't be able to do them anymore), I just hope that, once the full version comes out and, after we beat the game, we can repeat those events...

2 - Forced NTR or forced humilliation; NTR isn't really forced if you humilliate yourself, but if you don't, then Kailyn suffers the consequences. One way or another you lose, but I just hope that, at the end, when we beat Ravora & train her, it'll be harsher and more satisfying than Kailyn's training.

Hell, even just as satisfying as Selene's training from SLotG (I loved the way you degraded & punished her there), TBH, if we get smth kinda underwhelming like Rhiannon's training from EC2, I'm gonna be disappointed.

Last edited:

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
I think this the choice between NTR vs humiliation (which most I assume would just pick humiliation), is just to pile up our hate for ravora when we do beat her in the end.

this was probably lacking on a previous game? (i forgot the title) where you can punish the elf queen. there might be no cause for hate on why we should punish her (tbh i forgot, was there enough build up? dont remember feeling that way). if there was buildup then this is pinktea's style i guess.

wont claim it, but i might have also a bit of influence on the ntr thing, as I've made a few comments on previous patreon posts that suggests there is interest in seeing things like that, or at least a choice that could potentially lead to it. surely they also considered our feedback so here we are

Aug 7, 2019
I think this the choice between NTR vs humiliation (which most I assume would just pick humiliation), is just to pile up our hate for ravora when we do beat her in the end.

this was probably lacking on a previous game? (i forgot the title) where you can punish the elf queen. there might be no cause for hate on why we should punish her (tbh i forgot, was there enough build up? dont remember feeling that way). if there was buildup then this is pinktea's style i guess.

wont claim it, but i might have also a bit of influence on the ntr thing, as I've made a few comments on previous patreon posts that suggests there is interest in seeing things like that, or at least a choice that could potentially lead to it. surely they also considered our feedback so here we are
I can understand this and I agree that it does to some extent build up some emotions towards the antagonist. I would just prefer it if there was some in-game method by which, if the right choices were made either in the raising the princess section or even earlier in the game, these things could be avoided somehow.

If I'm playing a game seeing content that's directly against my own interests forced on me kind of makes me question what I'm doing. It's not a huge deal or anything but it is a drag, combine that with the new raising system that hasn't really been fleshed out yet and it doesn't make for a great experience as of the current build.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020

You're right in that EC2 failed to build up that "disgust" towards the antagonist (Rhiannon). I mean, all she does is to make you do dumb things like licking her boot or just whip you when you insult her but, that's it (also, it didn't make sense how the protagonist let himself be captured when it was stated in EC1 he had enough power to ravage the elven kingdom)...

In Slave Lords of the Galaxy though, Selene kills your slave at the beginning, and is such a insufferable character, that training her was one of the most satisfying things in that game (also, the way you take her virginity, humilliate & degrade her is *chef's kiss*, compared to the other games in which the girls' expressions suggest they're actually enjoying it rather than hating it, like Selene).

Also, I missed how the "take her virginity" feature was removed in EC1 & EC2, it didn't really satisfy my fantasy of raping your hostage (as there was no blood), but it made a comeback in this game, so that's a plus for me (let's just hope this 2nd half will be satisfying, especially when we humilliate Ravora).

Reactions: spenk

Ignico

Jan 2, 2020
You're right in that EC2 failed to build up that "disgust" towards the antagonist (Rhiannon). I mean, all she does is to make you do dumb things like licking her boot or just whip you when you insult her but, that's it (also, it didn't make sense how the protagonist let himself be captured when it was stated in EC1 he had enough power to ravage the elven kingdom)...

In Slave Lords of the Galaxy though, Selene kills your slave at the beginning, and is such a insufferable character, that training her was one of the most satisfying things in that game (also, the way you take her virginity, humilliate & degrade her is *chef's kiss*, compared to the other games in which the girls' expressions suggest they're actually enjoying it rather than hating it, like Selene).

Also, I missed how the "take her virginity" feature was removed in EC1 & EC2, it didn't really satisfy my fantasy of raping your hostage (as there was no blood), but it made a comeback in this game, so that's a plus for me (let's just hope this 2nd half will be satisfying, especially when we humilliate Ravora).
Yeah, I noticed that the game making you hate Ravora more here is really well done on that front. But personally, having to bear with it on top of waiting for updates for that payoff is just gonna be like a build up with no outlet for a while is gonna be a different kind of pain. So I think I'm just gonna stick waiting for the full game to drop, since the flow will be better that way.

Can't wait for that(unless repeat Elven Conquest and split it into 2 parts, still don't know why they did that but would be interesting to hear an answer from that front).

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes