Nov 2, 2017
hmmm? is this a sequel to elven conquest 2? or slave lord? cause that elf chick is the queen from 2.
Loosely a sequel. Some characters from Elven Conquest make cameos, namely Justice, the Queen, and the girls you trained in Elven 1, but the way it's written they never outright confirm you're the same Dark Lord from those games; you may be another descendant. And the references are purposefully kept light to not alienate new players, least I think that's the reasoning. That said, there are a few cameos that'll make you go ahh, I know that bitch! If you've played the earlier games, which is neat.

Reactions: Grelk

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Loosely a sequel. Some characters from Elven Conquest make cameos, namely Justice, the Queen, and the girls you trained in Elven 1, but the way it's written they never outright confirm you're the same Dark Lord from those games; you may be another descendant. And the references are purposefully kept light to not alienate new players, least I think that's the reasoning. That said, there are a few cameos that'll make you go ahh, I know that bitch! If you've played the earlier games, which is neat.
Doesn't that mean you are now cucking the other slavelord?

Nov 2, 2017
Doesn't that mean you are now cucking the other slavelord?
Nah, your old character is probably dead.

Oh, also you can play as futa instead of male, so it's gotta be a new character, probably a descendant, maybe direct like a son. My bad lol I forget 'cause I didn't want to be called mistress for my entire playthrough xD

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
anyone know the registry entry to edit so i don't have boobs? i'm sure i didn't choose the option but when i have sex with the apples girl for some reason i have boobs or is that a bug.

Screenshot_20230627_095808.png

edit:
i think it's a bug.

Last edited:

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
You chose to be a futa as your character, as such, you're a girl with a dick
pretty sure i didn't choose that option unless it's enabled by default, i've tried editing the registry and nothing fixes it.
do you know the exact registry line i have to alter.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Pink Tea is back to doing the art himself. For the Elven Conquest games he commissioned other artists to draw the sprites and base art for the animations. I personally like it, the art for Elven Conquest was sometimes a little bug-eyed.
I think he's gone back to hiring outside artists. Elven Conquest was done with the highest quality (in terms of art), but the more I play ROB, the more I get the feeling that it was drawn by someone else, but not by Pink Tea himself. And there is some sense of heterogeneity, as if images drawn by different people. Some of them show the high quality of Pink Tea, and some of the artwork doesn't look very impressive. I don't know what's the matter here, maybe Pink Tea doesn't put the most into each art or maybe it's just that not all the content in ROB is drawn by him personally.
I dislike how those are the only two options, personally, but it's not my game so fuck it.

Definitely not quite what I thought the game was going to be when I played earlier versions, feels like an entirely different game now. If I was paying for this I'd probably be reasonably annoyed.

The raising sim elements are fine if that's the direction the game is going to take as opposed to a more simple VN-like story, My main complaints would be I think they should add a way to avoid the forced NTR/Humiliation choices and a way to still see older content even when you've progressed past a certain point in the story.
It seems you were heard and they added the ability (in v0.2.8) to ignore this forced NTR/Humiliation shit (all Ravora scenes). However, one day I will watch these scenes, but only after she is defeated and becomes a slave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boss_Man
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes