femanon

May 6, 2020
I managed to fix it, it seems something bugged when moving to this chapter, it didn't had the "week" registry on the save, if anyone is having the same problem, just create a DWORD reg on HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PinkTea\Realms Of Bondage like this:

Name: Save1_weekSave_h1387621143
Value: 1

If your save is in another slot, just change the "Save1_"... to the corresponding save, "Save2_"... etc

View attachment 2776744
could you explain that with a few more steps, im not sure where the save file is located ngl to begin with, checked through C/users/appdata and a few other places but cant make heads or tails of this

thanks

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
If it so, what version 1.0.0 means to you?
[Complete Bugfix Proofread Alpha Maybe Update Later With DLC]

So many devs can't confidently say they are done with product for good, and always leave space to milk some more if new project flops.

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
7/28/2023 ver 0.3.0
-Added Zaria Missionary
-Added Battle with Ravora event

Downloads (Patreon and Subscribestar versions are the same):

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SlaveLordRealmsOfBondage-0.3.0Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

spenk

May 4, 2018
I used to love pink teas games especially the first Slave Lord game but this one is pretty lame unfortunately.

Reactions: Heian

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
I used to love pink teas games especially the first Slave Lord game but this one is pretty lame unfortunately.
Let's just hope PT makes Ravora's training as satisfying and humilliating as Selene's (e.g: taking her virginity against her will, treat her like a pig/dog, etc.), otherwise, yeah, it'd be so disappointing especially after all these NTR (or humilliating) scenes.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes