Jun 25, 2021
Let's just hope PT makes Ravora's training as satisfying and humilliating as Selene's (e.g: taking her virginity against her will, treat her like a pig/dog, etc.), otherwise, yeah, it'd be so disappointing especially after all these NTR (or humilliating) scenes.
i personally dig them and feel like yeah its gonna get nuts when Ravoras training comes around. Especially that pink tea has gotten a lot meaner as of late and i love it

Reactions: Ocean75 and spenk

Azurelilyluv

Nov 12, 2018
Let's just hope PT makes Ravora's training as satisfying and humilliating as Selene's (e.g: taking her virginity against her will, treat her like a pig/dog, etc.), otherwise, yeah, it'd be so disappointing especially after all these NTR (or humilliating) scenes.
Who's Selene lol?

Mohammad-Mi6

Sep 4, 2020
hello, i have a problem. in new versions of realms of bondage, when i click on any girl the my android phone will be exit from game. what i have to do?!

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Gotta say, I've never been a fan of their games... I always hated that in all the Slave Lords all you do is grind the same thing several times. The games feel very formulaic and more like filling out a form than actually advancing in something. Do the same thing three times to unlock something, then do 3 other things to unlock something else, rinse repeat.

Another issue I had was with the slavery always being some bullshit 'she is my slave but I cant do what I want with her'. like in Slave Lords of the Galaxy. Games like that make me appreciate Jack o Nine Tales, an actual game about slavery.

Is this one like the others as well?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Gotta say, I've never been a fan of their games... I always hated that in all the Slave Lords all you do is grind the same thing several times. The games feel very formulaic and more like filling out a form than actually advancing in something. Do the same thing three times to unlock something, then do 3 other things to unlock something else, rinse repeat.

Another issue I had was with the slavery always being some bullshit 'she is my slave but I cant do what I want with her'. like in Slave Lords of the Galaxy. Games like that make me appreciate Jack o Nine Tales, an actual game about slavery.

Is this one like the others as well?
A few years ago I went through it (Jack o Nine Tales), having spent dozens (or, rather, hundreds of hours) and forgot it like a terrible dream. A monstrous spawn of scrambled and buggy quests and a bunch of pictures from different authors with no common style. If you know how to play, having studied the walkthrough/guide, everything turns into exactly the same stupid repetitive pattern - feed this and that, take your slave to the hot springs, etc. In other words - it turns into a horrifying by its monotony and repetitiveness of the daily routine and fierce grind, compared to which, the games from Pink Tea - a harmless sheeps.

Personally, I've played a lot of games (both Japanese and Western) where the main plot is a "slave trainer" in one form or another. And so far I can only say that I personally have not found the "ideal slave trainer". In any game, if you want, you can find a lot of subjective disadvantages, as well as a ton of the same subjective advantages. So if you're looking for a mix of a math calculator and random pictures pulled from a bunch of sources, you'd better pass by. This game, as well as all previous Pink Tea games, is intended for relaxing pastime, which will not destroy your eyesight and will not eat up hundreds of hours of game time, as Jack-o-nine-tails successfully does.

Last edited:

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
A few years ago I went through it (Jack o Nine Tales), having spent dozens (or, rather, hundreds of hours) and forgot it like a terrible dream. A monstrous spawn of scrambled and buggy quests and a bunch of pictures from different authors with no common style. If you know how to play, having studied the walkthrough/guide, everything turns into exactly the same stupid repetitive pattern - feed this and that, take your slave to the hot springs, etc. In other words - it turns into a horrifying by its monotony and repetitiveness of the daily routine and fierce grind, compared to which, the games from Pink Tea - a harmless sheeps.

Personally, I've played a lot of games (both Japanese and Western) where the main plot is a "slave trainer" in one form or another. And so far I can only say that I personally have not found the "ideal slave trainer". In any game, if you want, you can find a lot of subjective disadvantages, as well as a ton of the same subjective advantages. So if you're looking for a mix of a math calculator and random pictures pulled from a bunch of sources, you'd better pass by. This game, as well as all previous Pink Tea games, is intended for relaxing pastime, which will not destroy your eyesight and will not eat up hundreds of hours of game time, as Jack-o-nine-tails successfully does.
I think what I liked about JoNT is the complexity of mechanics before you actually learn everything. Trying things over and over to see what happens.

Another thing that annoys me in Pink Tea games is, it rarely shows the girl's feet... But that's just me I guess :D

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think what I liked about JoNT is the complexity of mechanics before you actually learn everything. Trying things over and over to see what happens.

Another thing that annoys me in Pink Tea games is, it rarely shows the girl's feet... But that's just me I guess :D
Yeah, as long as the player doesn't understand how all these mechanics work, it's really fun to play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxTheDark

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Isn't the elf from the first quest in the courtyard is Sylphiette from Mushoku Tensei anime? the eyes color are just slightly changed, but it have the same shape.
Screenshot_1.png sylphiette__mushoku_tensei____render_by_arrasite_dg1zk5c-375w.png

HenNerd

Jun 6, 2021
Why is this game called realms of bondage when there's barely any bondage :?
You know, that's actually a good point. This is probably the least bondage-heavy Pink Tea game. Most there is are the punishment scenes in Kaylin's training and the occasional slave girl in a collar and chain.

Maybe Ravora's training will give us more.

Reactions: Drunkendeathknight
Jun 14, 2020
You know, that's actually a good point. This is probably the least bondage-heavy Pink Tea game. Most there is are the punishment scenes in Kaylin's training and the occasional slave girl in a collar and chain.

Maybe Ravora's training will give us more.
Yeah I recently noticed this as well. Training the princess was just actual training and not really the kind of training I was hoping for.

taraxin

Mar 26, 2020
The game gets stuck after any Estelle training on this screen.

I tried the regedit fix from a couple pages back, does not help.

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
9/10/2023 ver 0.3.1

-Added Zaria sleeping
-Added togglable bra to Estelle Missionary sex
- Added Ravora dungeon room
- Added crawl of shame (punishment)
- Added Ravora HJ/BJ (sex)
- Added Zaria Dream Quest 1

Downloads:

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
9/10/2023 ver 0.3.1

-Added Zaria sleeping
-Added togglable bra to Estelle Missionary sex
- Added Ravora dungeon room
- Added crawl of shame (punishment)
- Added Ravora HJ/BJ (sex)
- Added Zaria Dream Quest 1

Downloads:
Windows
Mac
Linux
Android
Hero without cape .

Also, the game's almost complete, maybe it'll take like two or three months more, but one way or another, I hope PT makes Ravora's training really satisfying.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes