Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
Just install the new version normally? the dev didn't mention anything about incompatible save after all
I tried that and it wiped my data. Thankfully the chapter skip cheats made it so I didn't have to replay too much, but it was still troubling

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
Zaria at the moment is my favorite character, she is cute, has nice proportions and her personality is just... how do I say... just outstanding (just saying, but the icon of the game, it's her), and her last act put tears in my eyes, I already loved her a lot, but after that, man, she's just unique (in this game, I mean).

Reactions: rjcnzysxx

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
could you explain that with a few more steps, im not sure where the save file is located ngl to begin with, checked through C/users/appdata and a few other places but cant make heads or tails of this

thanks
The location is on the registry, press WIN+R and type regedit
That's how you are supposed to fix it.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Hi guys, what are the best Bondage/BDSM games please? Looking for interactive stuff if possible

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi guys, what are the best Bondage/BDSM games please? Looking for interactive stuff if possible
If you were only asking about 2DCG games with BDSM and slave training, take a look here (games sorted by weighted average rating, bdsm, 2dcg and trainer tags. The RPGM tag has been removed from the list of game engines).

Last edited:

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
If you were only asking about 2DCG games with BDSM and slave training, take a look here (games sorted by weighted average rating, bdsm, 2dcg and trainer tags. The RPGM tag has been removed from the list of game engines).
Thank you for your reply.

I am looking for interactive games. Meaning games where I get to actually touch the girls and all that.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thank you for your reply.

I am looking for interactive games. Meaning games where I get to actually touch the girls and all that.
There are such games, but many of them are made in Japan, and they are barely reflected in the link I posted above. To avoid a long search, check it out here, I think you'll find something you're interested in this thread.

I especially advise you to pay attention to what is called here Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation.Actually, this game has another name, completely different from the English one, so don't be surprised if you come across the same game under a different name. Yes, it doesn't have a particularly deep story, but in terms of 2D interactivity and animation, I haven't seen anything better in recent years.

I am not considering the games made by the most famous Japanese companies "Illusion" and "Kiss", which have a lot of 3D games with excellent interactivity and interesting and sometimes quite deep plot. But since we are talking about 2D(CGI), I will leave their 3D games out of this discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
There are such games, but many of them are made in Japan, and they are barely reflected in the link I posted above. To avoid a long search, check it out here, I think you'll find something you're interested in this thread.

I especially advise you to pay attention to what is called here Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation.Actually, this game has another name, completely different from the English one, so don't be surprised if you come across the same game under a different name. Yes, it doesn't have a particularly deep story, but in terms of 2D interactivity and animation, I haven't seen anything better in recent years.

I am not considering the games made by the most famous Japanese companies "Illusion" and "Kiss", which have a lot of 3D games with excellent interactivity and interesting and sometimes quite deep plot. But since we are talking about 2D(CGI), I will leave their 3D games out of this discussion.
Thank you so much for your reply!

I'm ok with 3D games too as long as the interaction is good. The level of interaction I'm looking for is somewhat between something like Lost Life and something like Tvalle's a Modeling agency

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
When trying to input the icons based on the sound emited by the buttons in the wall in one of the Zaria's dream, the game crashes and closes, I can't pass that part.
Happens to me in Android.

( please someone, give me a save after that )

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes