Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
What was added in the 0.3.4 version, please post the changelog.
  • Added Rav Stimulation scene
  • Added Primrose bonus @n@1 scene (courtyard)
  • Added Zar Dream Quest 3
  • Added dialogue for round 4 Rav interactions
  • Updated some backgrounds with improved art (Novindale rooms and castle)
  • Touched up some H art and replaced some BG art

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
What was added in the 0.3.4 version, please post the changelog.
You know this information is freely available on the internet, right? Takes a minute to find.

11/20/2023 - ver 0.3.4

• Added Rav Stimulation scene
  • Added Primrose bonus @n@1 scene (courtyard)
  • Added Zar Dream Quest 3
  • Added dialogue for round 4 Rav interactions
  • Updated some backgrounds with improved art (Novindale rooms and castle)
  • Touched up some H art and replaced some BG art

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uzur123

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
You know it always struck me as weird as, for all the things that slavery implies, Pink Tea never went to distance to, y'know, get the slaves pregnant. Always did find the idea of a sex slave being a breeding factory arousing. But not once has this happened in their games, at least as many as I played them.

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
You know it always struck me as weird as, for all the things that slavery implies, Pink Tea never went to distance to, y'know, get the slaves pregnant. Always did find the idea of a sex slave being a breeding factory arousing. But not once has this happened in their games, at least as many as I played them.
I'd have to imagine he doesn't do this because the 'Slave Lord' doesn't "do" love. It's said in EQ2. That and his army is filled of orcs, not humans, so what's the real need for them?

Or my second theory: He doesn't want to pay child support.

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
ia there is a way to pass queen kobold queen trial ? stamina runs oout
Iirc you're talking about the stimulation scene? I believe you need to do it in the right order. My memory of the event sucks but don't forget about the thighs or feet. I think those were pretty key to passing.

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
I think I'm late

anyways
here's 0.3.4

Downloads:

Reactions: rjcnzysxx and spenk

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
You know this information is freely available on the internet, right? Takes a minute to find.
Thanks for the changelog.

I didn’t really look for it, but on official sources I see an inscription with approximately the following content: “register and purchase a support plan to see hidden information.”

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for the changelog.

I didn’t really look for it, but on official sources I see an inscription with approximately the following content: “register and purchase a support plan to see hidden information.”
2nd google search result led me straight to the itch.io page which has all of the version history and is up to date.

Aug 29, 2017
anyone know how to advance Zaria story? currently cant advance ravora after reaching 75 exp on her first round of training because it says I need to do Zaria's story but every time I go to her room shes non responsive

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
anyone know how to advance Zaria story? currently cant advance ravora after reaching 75 exp on her first round of training because it says I need to do Zaria's story but every time I go to her room shes non responsive
It sounds like you reached the end of the current update.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I'd have to imagine he doesn't do this because the 'Slave Lord' doesn't "do" love. It's said in EQ2. That and his army is filled of orcs, not humans, so what's the real need for them?

Or my second theory: He doesn't want to pay child support.
It's not so much about love, it's more so about the complete and utter domination of the girl, down to every single ovum that she has being conquered by the man's sperm. Nothing says completely dominated like being knocked up over and over and over ad infinitum.

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
It's not so much about love, it's more so about the complete and utter domination of the girl, down to every single ovum that she has being conquered by the man's sperm. Nothing says completely dominated like being knocked up over and over and over ad infinitum.
I couldn't find a single reference to pregnancy from PT anywhere so maybe nobody has even asked for it yet. But there *is* technically pregnancy with the girl at the Church. I specifically remember the scene from EQ2, but unsure if any exists outside of that. Either way, unless it's in real high demand I don't think we'll see it any time soon.

HenNerd

Jun 6, 2021
I believe he's been asked about including pregnancy in his games in the past and he said that he just doesn't like pregnancy fetish. Unfortunately it's just a case of creator preference.

Though the protagonist of this game is heavily implied to be a descendant of the protagonist of the Elven Conquest games so it's very possible that one of the Elven Conquest slaves is his/her ancestor.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes