Posab

Oct 2, 2019
10/30/2023 Of - ver 0.3.3
- Added Bukakke/Face pi$$ to Crawl scene(round 3>)
- Made Rav turns decrease with interactions and replenish with sleep
- Reworked Map
- Added upside down position to Rav’s BJ scene (round 3>)
- Added spank and plugs to Rav’s HJ scene
- Add wooden horse/wax scene
- Prettied up title screen
- Fixed Prim cowgirl animation (added missing hands)

Downloads

fghhjktyy

Jun 8, 2023
- Reworked Map

Downloads
Windows
Mac
Linux
Android
the hero is always on time

exam002

Oct 21, 2021
- Reworked Map

Downloads
Windows
Mac
Linux
Android
The link has expired,I'm late

• Sad
Reactions: Spinach Monster

stiumush

Jan 4, 2018
Hi guys!!!
I have a bug when training with the princess: at the end of the training a screen appears with the princess, the castle and nothing to click on....
I must press esc, go back to the main menu and then recall the game, which meantime has been saved.
This is the screenshot.
What can I do?
Thanks to anyone who can answer.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The author seems to have completely abandoned fixing bugs and is only spawning new ones so far. In the last update, 2 of Zaria's quests were completed, and my MC didn't humiliate himself in front of Ravora (when she wasn't caught yet) or communicate with her through the magic orb. So. Passed all the quests, now I load the save (in version 0.3.3) and suddenly it turns out that Ravora's learning progress is reset to level 1, the transition to level 2 is unattainable, because you must first perform.. Zaria's quests! (which I have already done in the last version and which in this version can not be repeated).. All in all, nonsense.

And the cherry on the cake was the revelation (in a conversation with Kaylin) that my MC supposedly humiliated himself in front of Ravora to protect Kaylin, even though he did nothing of the sort. Anyway, I don't know how PinkTea manages to mess with player saves with ridiculous things like this. Looks like I'll have to start for the 3rd time using the cheat code, then re-fight Ravora, then re-train her, and re-take Zaria's quests. :devilish:
Hi guys!!!
I have a bug when training with the princess: at the end of the training a screen appears with the princess, the castle and nothing to click on....
I must press esc, go back to the main menu and then recall the game, which meantime has been saved.
This is the screenshot.
What can I do?
Thanks to anyone who can answer.
Somewhere in the previous pages of this thread, an answer was given on how to get around this bug.

Last edited:

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
how PinkTea manages to mess with player saves with ridiculous things like this
i think its more of the never-ending nature of this game development cycle
estelle and ravora arc were unnecessary, and we couldve ended with kalin
then just do a sequel for the rest

not to mention each arc having differnt mechanics
kaylin training is different from estelle, and with latest ravora which i havent seen i assume is different also

the fact that it's been extended this much meant save files across arcs with different quests and mechanics will have issues

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
i think its more of the never-ending nature of this game development cycle
estelle and ravora arc were unnecessary, and we couldve ended with kalin
then just do a sequel for the rest

not to mention each arc having differnt mechanics
kaylin training is different from estelle, and with latest ravora which i havent seen i assume is different also

the fact that it's been extended this much meant save files across arcs with different quests and mechanics will have issues
Ravora is the main antagonist and she's been with us since the beginning of the game, so I can't agree that she's superfluous here and can still wait.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Ravora is the main antagonist and she's been with us since the beginning of the game, so I can't agree that she's superfluous here and can still wait.
WTF?! Ravora is main anatagonist and the main goal of the game!
but we couldve ended it with a final battle at the summoning and defeated ravora there - and it wouldve still been a great game. then do another game as slave lord 2 with estelle and ravora revenge arc.

at this point, we have to admit 3 different mechanics, even interfaces for each arc, is unusual

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
but we couldve ended it with a final battle at the summoning and defeated ravora there - and it wouldve still been a great game. then do another game as slave lord 2 with estelle and ravora revenge arc.
Yes, sure, you can even apply this to almost every game. Taking Diablo, for example: "but we could have ended it with a final battle at the summoning and defeated Diablo there - and it would have still been a great game. Then do another game as Diablo 2 with Diablo revenge arc."
Pardon me for fixing grammar mistakes.
Not that I support it, I'm just giving the illustration.

Reactions: Artix0
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes