Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I believe he's been asked about including pregnancy in his games in the past and he said that he just doesn't like pregnancy fetish. Unfortunately it's just a case of creator preference.

Though the protagonist of this game is heavily implied to be a descendant of the protagonist of the Elven Conquest games so it's very possible that one of the Elven Conquest slaves is his/her ancestor.
What a shame, looks like PT isn't a descendent of Genghis Khan or aspires to be like him. I suppose fair strokes for fair folks. In the end I suppose things are suited to be more for the creator than the consumer. Oh well.

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
I definitely haven't, I've only done crawl of atonement and handjob with ravora which is as far as I got in the last update I played.
Cheat a new file to your current progress and try again. Sounds like it's a bug but if it isn't then it's just something you've missed, but a new file could fix.

Last edited:

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
I definitely haven't, I've only done crawl of atonement and handjob with ravora which is as far as I got in the last update I played.
After some update, the very first story scene with the “sleeping” Zaria did not start. I had to cheat save slot 1. After loading such a slot, the scene started normally.

And if your own passage is very important, then most likely you will need to go through the entire game from the very beginning.

Reactions: jamonserrano

HenNerd

Jun 6, 2021
What is the current maximum level for Kaylin in this update 0.3.4?
Kaylin's training has been done for a while now. Since then there's been the training of the princess and we're now on training Ravora. Dunno if it's on this update but Kaylin will be involved in one of Ravora's training scenes.

Reactions: Boros12 and spenk

lekam

Jan 9, 2023
can someone explain what is zaria quest 1? i know there's a note from her but i accidentaly click the screen so i didn't read it

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
can someone explain what is zaria quest 1? i know there's a note from her but i accidentaly click the screen so i didn't read it
Most likely you also got stuck with the first quest "sleeping" Zaria.
The fact that you did not have time to read the note from Zaria should not in any way affect the completion of the first quest and the entire storyline.
The solution to the problem was described a little earlier:
https://f95zone.to/threads/slave-lord-realms-of-bondage-v0-3-4-pink-tea-games.92977/post-12302060

lekam

Jan 9, 2023

salmercker

Dec 18, 2019
ok i'm in the zaria quest area where there is a chest with 3 symbols on it, 3 buttons on the wall, and a locked door. i cant find any hints in the room to choose what 3 symbols to use. Can anyone give me a hand here, at least let me know where to look.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: spenk

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
V0.3.5

Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:
  • Added 3some with Kay Scene
  • Added Rav Feed Scene
  • Add Zar Dream Quest 4
  • Added new dialogues for Rav Stage 5 interactions

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Hi guys! Any games that are similar to this please?

I'm new to HTML games. In fact, this is my first one and I love it even though it's not finished yet.

Anything like this please?

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
Hi guys! Any games that are similar to this please?

I'm new to HTML games. In fact, this is my first one
Just below your post, "Similar threads":
Slave Lord, Slave Lords Of the Galaxy (the best game), Elven Conquest

"HTML games"???! Where did you found HTML in here?

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes