HenNerd

Jun 6, 2021
Version 0.2.9 just adds a new scene and a new outfit for the princess character if you get the "Marriage" ending with her. No Ravora developments until the next update.

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
hi, does anyone knows how to get every Estelle ending? thx
The easiest way to look is through "cheat the loading slot"

and if you think logically, then the "bad" ending, if you do not make friends with anyone, "average" if you make friends with half, and "good" if you make friends with all the surrounding country leaders

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
6/22/2023 ver 0.2.8
- Added toggle for Windowed/Fullscreen in Options
- Made Ravora scenes skippable
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t get Estelle ending 1 after playthrough
- Added anal sex option to Sleep scene (appears after week 41)
- Add blow option to Rock, Paper scene (appears after week 41)
- Add Cowgirl sex position to Massage scene (appears after week 41 for Estelle ending 3)
- Add spreader to Estelle BJ (appears after week 41)
- Added body writing to Estelle Anal scene (appears after week 41)

6/22/2023 ver 0.2.9
-Add final H-scene with Estelle (‘Good end’: Marriage)
- Added Estelle slave costume (Marriage end)

Downloads (Patreon and Subscribestar versions are now the same):

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SlaveLordRealmsOfBondage-0.2.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kurple

Jul 14, 2023
Does somebody know how to proceed with Zaria in second quest? I can stimulate her by touching her upper arm and nipple, but when I touch pussy or arse, she says she is not wet enough. What else to touch in order to get bar full?
Nevermind, left right buttock and left thigh are the areas you need to stimulate.
How to proceed with the second phase?

shinikahn

Jan 17, 2018
Really weird request. Apparently the android port is 32 bit, but the Pixel 7 only admits 64 bit apps, therefore it cannot be installed. If there a way to convert the APK to 64 bits?

Reactions: Wastedwalrus

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Same problem here, after choosing a training the game get stuck like this:

View attachment 2776477
I managed to fix it, it seems something bugged when moving to this chapter, it didn't had the "week" registry on the save, if anyone is having the same problem, just create a DWORD reg on HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PinkTea\Realms Of Bondage like this:

Name: Save1_weekSave_h1387621143
Value: 1

If your save is in another slot, just change the "Save1_"... to the corresponding save, "Save2_"... etc

1689553032164.png

OBS: To open the registry, press WIN+R and type regedit

Last edited:

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
I have a... problem? If you could call it that way.

Whenever I save in any of the 4 slots *all* of the saves get replaced by the newest one. In other words, despite having 4 slots, it seems that the game only allows a single slot, is that a bug or just a problem with my game?

dozensuns

Jan 1, 2020
I managed to fix it, it seems something bugged when moving to this chapter, it didn't had the "week" registry on the save, if anyone is having the same problem, just create a DWORD reg on HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PinkTea\Realms Of Bondage like this:

Name: Save1_weekSave_h1387621143
Value: 1

If you save is in another slot, just change the "Save1_"... to the corresponding save, "Save2_"... etc

View attachment 2776744
I was about to ask the same question as darth_order and found your solution. Your fix worked for me, thanks! :D

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes