Sep 16, 2017
The reset option for Ravora is much appreciated. It was annoying that I couldn't see all scenes without inadvertently building lust, and I want her totally frigid by the time I'm done with her. Our sexual encounters should only bring her suffering.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
does ravora look kind of weird to you guys in the scenes?

not neccesarily weird but she looks completely different from the overworld conversation ravora

Reactions: SomeoneX22

HenNerd

Jun 6, 2021
does ravora look kind of weird to you guys in the scenes?

not neccesarily weird but she looks completely different from the overworld conversation ravora
Yeah. The dream scenes use AI art instead of PinkTea's own art or art from the artists he usually commissions. Maybe he's just using it for an ethereal look but it is kinda disappointing to see.

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
Yeah. The dream scenes use AI art instead of PinkTea's own art or art from the artists he usually commissions. Maybe he's just using it for an ethereal look but it is kinda disappointing to see.
Pinktea used AI art to "speed up the process" to roll updates out on schedule (if I remember correctly anyways)

Edit: Likely stuck to AI for dream segments until the rest of the game is built, and then will go back to fix it.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
0.3.8:
- Added Rav Foot Punish/Stuck in Wall scene
- Added finished artwork (orcs capture Ravora) in ‘Ravora first time’ event
- Made some of the gasp sounds more random by adding small amount of pitch variation
- Added Rav outfit (Latex)

Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
This game development is so slow :(
Previous Pink Tea Games works was completed in about a year. Art quality also dropped from Slave Lords Of The Galaxy, many things look like temporary sketches.

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
This game development is so slow :(
Previous Pink Tea Games works was completed in about a year. Art quality also dropped from Slave Lords Of The Galaxy, many things look like temporary sketches.
In my opinion the art quality has increased significantly since SLoTG. But yeah, Pinktea has put a rush on a few of these updates, so some art is temporary (some also AI generated).

As for development, Pinktea has supposedly started to work on the next project already. This game is also a lot bigger, at least in actual file size, than previous titles. More content would translate to a slower full release. I think the wait will be worth it in the end, though.

Reactions: CJ_2020

exam002

Oct 21, 2021
0.3.8:
- Added Rav Foot Punish/Stuck in Wall scene
- Added finished artwork (orcs capture Ravora) in ‘Ravora first time’ event
- Made some of the gasp sounds more random by adding small amount of pitch variation
- Added Rav outfit (Latex)

Win: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega
Android: Mega
The link is gone

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
Hotfix:
Fixed a bug in Ravora's 'Crawl' scene where it didn't continue on stage 3.

Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

(Unsure if the downloads on main page are updated to the hotfix patch)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Enjoyed this a lot more than i thought i would, especially punishing that bitch Ravora. Look forward to more. Any recommendations on Devs other games?

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
In my opinion the art quality has increased significantly since SLoTG. But yeah, Pinktea has put a rush on a few of these updates, so some art is temporary (some also AI generated).

As for development, Pinktea has supposedly started to work on the next project already. This game is also a lot bigger, at least in actual file size, than previous titles. More content would translate to a slower full release. I think the wait will be worth it in the end, though.
Do you know if the next project he's working in is the next SL game? Or is it an entirely different series?

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
Do you know if the next project he's working in is the next SL game? Or is it an entirely different series?
It looks like another SL game. Pinktea has stated that in the meantime the EC/RoB universe and MC will continue, and has already started working on it (or just coming up with some ideas for it without actually starting the practical work yet). However, another short game could be made after RoB is finalized to keep people content while he starts building the next game in the SL series.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018

I remember from the patreon slotg was the last game where all the art was handdrawn by pinktea

think starting from the elf one there were other artists doing most of the scenes

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes