Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
I remember from the patreon slotg was the last game where all the art was handdrawn by pinktea

think starting from the elf one there were other artists doing most of the scenes
Yeah, while SLoTG was being finished up he commissioned an artist for EC1 (Elven Conquest). The artist's Patreon has disappeared though. Maybe a name change or something, I'm not sure, but I certainly cannot find it.

HenNerd

Jun 6, 2021
I remember from the patreon slotg was the last game where all the art was handdrawn by pinktea

think starting from the elf one there were other artists doing most of the scenes
Both the Elven Conquest games and the early parts of Together Again are commissioned pics. The later parts of Together Again and most of the art in this game are all done by PinkTea again aside from the dream scenes being AI and a couple pics by one of the Elven Conquest artists.

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
Latest update changes-ver 0.3.9

- Added Rav Missionary scene
- Added Rav DP scene
- Added Kaylin outfit (Strapon)

Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:
Android (old phones):

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
I tried to play it again, but even if you don't see the ravora scenes, it's canon, so I won't play it anymore, you will inevitably be dominated and cucked
I thought he gave us the option to skip those scenes anyway (and it still would be canon as Ravora won't do anything to Kaitlyn because you hadn't shown any prior interest). So at the end, whatever happens to Kaitlyn is entirely up to you.

Reactions: Heian
Oct 6, 2023

Please remember not to use your old save. This will cause errors. So instead CHEAT FROM THE MAIN MENU or start a new game to see the latest content.

Latest update changes-ver 0.3.9
- Added Rav Missionary scene
- Added Rav DP scene
- Added Kaylin outfit (Strapon)

Ver 0.3.9b
- Fixed bugs where fade to black screen wasn't working in some scenes
- Added description of current relationship level if you talk to Estelle during her story part.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2023
For those Mac user who stuck and cannot click anything when you play this game, I strongly recommend you guys to download and run windows version. It perform super smoothly on my Mac just like other Mac software. I also contact the author about the game's issue on Mac, hopefully he will fix it.

Reactions: RSVHZ

Nivelungo

Oct 16, 2017
probably not many people play in a 4:3 monitor like me, but with that aspect ratio some parts of the game are missing outside the game window. its so hard to change unity aplications resolution?

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
probably not many people play in a 4:3 monitor like me, but with that aspect ratio some parts of the game are missing outside the game window. its so hard to change unity aplications resolution?
You could try to use this tool. I've never heard of it, so I haven't read up on if it's even good or if it works at all, but I did some quick searching around for a fix for your problem.

Reactions: Nivelungo

RSVHZ

Feb 6, 2021
For those Mac user who stuck and cannot click anything when you play this game, I strongly recommend you guys to download and run windows version. It perform super smoothly on my Mac just like other Mac software. I also contact the author about the game's issue on Mac, hopefully he will fix it.
Which version of the game are you using? The last time I tried that I got a bit further, but there were no UI elements and no text so it was still unplayable. But thank you for the tip. I’ll try again.

Oct 6, 2023
Which version of the game are you using? The last time I tried that I got a bit further, but there were no UI elements and no text so it was still unplayable. But thank you for the tip. I’ll try again.
I am using 0.39b, which is the version I just uploaded, the reason you see no text is probably due to missing fonts. On winetrick there is a command to install all the fonts

RSVHZ

Feb 6, 2021
I am using 0.39b, which is the version I just uploaded, the reason you see no text is probably due to missing fonts. On winetrick there is a command to install all the fonts
Thank you very much. That makes sense. I’ll look into the font issue.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Thank you very much. That makes sense. I’ll look into the font issue.
You need to install winetricks, and use it to install windows core fonts.(open the terminal, and just type: winetricks corefonts). On Linux, winetricks have GUI, but I am not sure it works on MacOS.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes