alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anybody else having issues with the manager program going unresponsive or even displaying the message about Adobe being slow and possibly causing the machine to lock up with the option to abort the script? I can't even get into a game before it pulls something. I get through setting up my character, it froze the first time and I had to cause a program crash manually. It finally lets me get to buying a slave, I select one and it freezes again, same process. The third time, I finally got to starting the actual gameplay and it popped up a message about Adobe being slow to respond and potentially locking up the computer. This gives me the option to abort or risk the issue it warns about and hitting yes makes it freeze with a rapid beeping sound. EDIT: It's official, DO NOT use SMM.exe except for changing XML file values like starting points for player customization.

Last edited:

Jimr333

Apr 11, 2018
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I downloaded the game, the 3.5.01 update and the Bug fix 3.5.02, I copy-pasted them in this order onto the game folder but while trying to run it, I get the attached error.

Has anyone else encountered it? How can I fix it?

View attachment 764240

Thanks!
I have same problem. When open exe file got the same message. Can anyone help?

Reactions: minicarmine

Vorace

Sep 30, 2018
Had a lot of problems with this game as it gets really buggy after a few slaves trained. I tend to train, lesbianify, make them love me, sell the ones I don't care for, impregnate them at some point. Is there a more stable version than 3.5.02 out there somewhere or a way to play without bugs rearing their ugly little heads?

Feb 28, 2020
Try the 3.5.1 it seems to be more stable in the long runs from what many have that have more slaves have told me. I myself have not run into many problems 8 slaves in mostly bugs with the slaves thems selves.

Spellsword

Sep 4, 2017
From a female start, is it possible to turn yourself into a futa without going through that one assistant fight?
Yes, during training with Yurika you need to have Yurkia drink Astrid's potion 3 times. After a few days later she'll run away and you find her with Astrid. She offers to buy Yurika from you. You can either refuse to sell her or not, it doesn't matter (you'll duel Astrid if you refuse with a bad end if they're on), the next time you travel to Astrid's cottage with Yurkia she'll ask if you want to become a Futanari as well. Accept and you'll turn into a Futa. This option is also available for male characters as well

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
Succubus ending was never finished for what I can remember. It is in the game but code is not completed and you cannot get it.

Dirk lasermaster

May 21, 2020
I think it doesn't work if you're male.
Edit: but the cowgirl event will if you go to the lord, wait to be kidnapped, and select the correct dialogue.
Edit 2: this whole comment was in response to Spellsword's post (post number 509) apparently I forgot to quote it.

Last edited:

Toxic_Mouse77

Jul 31, 2017
So when I start it up, it says the game requires a newer version of flash player for internet explorer. I don't use Internet Explorer and when I hit "yes" I get a 404 page. All that and I have the newest version for my computer installed. Even when I use the HTML version and hit new game, the whipping girl loading screen just never stops.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
So when I start it up, it says the game requires a newer version of flash player for internet explorer. I don't use Internet Explorer and when I hit "yes" I get a 404 page. All that and I have the newest version for my computer installed. Even when I use the HTML version and hit new game, the whipping girl loading screen just never stops.
Flash player stopped being a thing and should be uninstalled no browser or Adobe itself supports flash anymore

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Flash player stopped being a thing and should be uninstalled no browser or Adobe itself supports flash anymore
But you can still get programs that run flash, like .

Reactions: TomGonzo35

Toxic_Mouse77

Jul 31, 2017
But you can still get programs that run flash, like .
Flash still runs on my end. Its just the issue with the loading thing. Had the same problem like a year ago but I forgot to ask about it. And thanks for the recommendation. Its weird, the HTML, EXE, and SWF version all have the same issue and I cant open the App version for whatever reason.

EDIT: I'm stupid, just found the ReadMe page for the App version.

Last edited:

kained

Jul 7, 2020
I'm a little confused about the installation. I've downloaded Slave Maker 3.5 RAR All Packs, Update 3.5.01 and Fix 3.5.02.

I don't know if I'm supposed to extract each of the RAR files from the RAR packs or just leave them be. And I don't know if I'm supposed to use the update and fix files to overrwrite something. Do I just run SlaveMaker3.exe from the Update folder?

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the S&M and Lesbian Lovers endings? More than 20 bondage doesn't trigger S&M and no matter how many times I have Shampoo do Lesbian and Touch Her acts with Ranma, I can't get get Lesbian Lovers.

Edit: Don't bother with Lesbian or Touch Her for Ranma. They're both bugged. Only Kiss interactions count towards Lesbian Lovers. Maybe do them once just to be safe.

As for S&M ending, it seems to be bugged. I don't get it even after 40 Bondage or when ending Ponygirl training.

Last edited:

soulreaper142

Dec 4, 2020
hello everyone,i'm not really good with a computer so i don't know how i'm suppose to apply the update.i'd love to have some help:)

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes