• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Been playing this and enjoying the F out of it... so.....

Just passing along a tool that makes things really fun in game... You can gig stats at will with this. There are restrictions, but its pretty good... Personally used. Works well. Little hiccups so far...

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I downloaded the game, the 3.5.01 update and the Bug fix 3.5.02, I copy-pasted them in this order onto the game folder but while trying to run it, I get the attached error.

Has anyone else encountered it? How can I fix it?

1596882248819.png

Thanks!

mordredw

Oct 12, 2017
Question about some slaves on the Slave Maker wiki; are the "coming soon" slaves ever going to be released? Or does anyone have them?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Question about some slaves on the Slave Maker wiki; are the "coming soon" slaves ever going to be released? Or does anyone have them?
Sadly they will never be released most likely they are from a third partie/ other devs/fans that added them in or wanted to do it.

• Sad
Reactions: mordredw

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I downloaded the game, the 3.5.01 update and the Bug fix 3.5.02, I copy-pasted them in this order onto the game folder but while trying to run it, I get the attached error.

Has anyone else encountered it? How can I fix it?

View attachment 764240

Thanks!
Hey! Is there anyone that can help me with this?

Thanks!

bruh669

Aug 13, 2020
will the game have an update? or move to slave maker 4? it's been long time the game was abandon, someone by name of
Dante Kaiko trying to revive the project by making original art concept for the game

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
will the game have an update? or move to slave maker 4? it's been long time the game was abandon, someone by name of
Dante Kaiko trying to revive the project by making original art concept for the game
someone is trying to do a remake? i can't seem to find any mention other then here or thread for it.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Source code and the Dec 2019 post (sorry i'm late)

ic1025

Dec 4, 2018
So I couldn't find out in the wiki, and I didn't want to read through every post. Is there any benefit to "training" your assistant other than the r34 content? Do they get better at their job or something if their stats are raised?

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
No. Assistant stats do not effect your slave training. Some assistants boost stats groowth but its unrelated to their own stats. If assistant has <morality>1.2</morality> than your slave morality will grown 20% faster...even if this assistant own morality=0.

gerg42

Jan 5, 2019
Is there cheats? Or at least some way to start with more points when making a MC?
I used to edit the XML files for the associated characters. The game would take whatever number you fed it. Last version I played was 3.4

imnazz

Jan 8, 2019
can someone give me more detail on how to install it? im little bit confused.... ty on advance :3

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
can someone give me more detail on how to install it? im little bit confused.... ty on advance :3
Nothing to install just the "Basic Pack" is the Core Game all other packs are pluses. Unpack the packs into the basic pack.......

Reactions: imnazz

abbadon

Oct 3, 2017
So, is this just a improved version of v2? There are separate sections for v2 and v3 on the wiki, are they different games, or is there no reason to ever go back and play v2?

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes