Feb 28, 2020
To my knowledge, the game was only made to Run in Swf. If you happen to get it running through that HTML more power to you but it's most likely unstable, Try the new grounds flash player or the .exe . if that doe does not work check the blog the maker posted some stuff a few months back.

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
What does tentacle hybrid do guys? Does it continue the story after talking about the nun or is it incomplete so far?

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Holy shit the hours I've put into this way before I new this site existed. Does the mega link here have the add on slaves because I see a lot of fetish tags missing. I'm drawing a blank on her name but there was a slave who's specialty as bestiality with screens and events dealing with that.

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
Holy shit the hours I've put into this way before I new this site existed. Does the mega link here have the add on slaves because I see a lot of fetish tags missing. I'm drawing a blank on her name but there was a slave who's specialty as bestiality with screens and events dealing with that.
You mean the slave packs? I dont know what are these add on slaves but where they added by other people or were listed by cmac? So far mega has all the slave packs from basic till the the last slave pack. You can find the list added of characters added here

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
All slaves packs (12) are in the Mega link and about the Tags i couldn't put more then 22 Tags in.... but now i can't edit the Tags anymore(not a Stuff member).

Apr 19, 2020
How do you force a girl? Like anyone with functioning eyes, I chose Kasumi (duh) and Kitana's my helper (ofc), but Kasumi won't do a dam thing except train and basic work. Where's the [Fucking Get Naked] button?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
How do you force a girl? Like anyone with functioning eyes, I chose Kasumi (duh) and Kitana's my helper (ofc), but Kasumi won't do a dam thing except train and basic work. Where's the [Fucking Get Naked] button?
Hmm, I don't think I have trained Kasumi. Must not have functioning eyes but I do have a functioning brain!

In the column to the left, click on 'Characters' in the version 3 section, then scroll down until you see Kasumi's picture. Now you haves all the info you need to train your slave!

Feb 28, 2020
you don't you have to force her(/can't that I can think of), get her obedience up (Kissing will help a lot), you can Ruin the slave with a date rape style drug found in the slums. this will Ruin the slave however and force her in the drug attic route. other then those 2 that I can think of atm you can't really force a slave, cmac I think had a lore reason for it but Idk right now.

Apr 19, 2020
In the column to the left, click on 'Characters' in the version 3 section, then scroll down until you see Kasumi's picture. Now you haves all the info you need to train your slave!
Welp, a quick glance and instantly found the list of requirements to be wrong. I've been f***ing and ass f***ing her for a while now (or, Kitana has, mostly) and her obedience has never been above 10. It has almost always been at 5.

And she wouldn't let me Lick her till she was around like 7 or 8.

Definitely find it odd that she'll agree to be f***ed, but her obedience goes down (?). It's also interesting that she'll let Kitana ass f*** her but she'll outright refuse to get naked (?!), then that night I see a message saying "Kasumi comes to you begging to be fucked" and "Kasumi gulps the milk from her swollen breasts". She'll even have a threesome with us anytime.

Yet I'll choose "Lesbian" and she'll give me "I'm not that kind of girl".

When you pick her, it'll say Easy Mode. And yet that wiki...

1588882883846.png
Kasumi

Duration: 58 days

Created by: Cmacleod
Since Version: Revised
SlaveGirl9.txt

1588882731857.png Normal Mode

you don't you have to force her(/can't that I can think of), get her obedience up (Kissing will help a lot)
I've found Masturbate to be most effective. It's the only thing that gets Nympho, Lust and Obedience up without risk. Kissing her always makes her lose Obedience cuz my slaver and helper are both female. I'm going for the Lesbian Trainer route and Cow Girl.

you can Ruin the slave with a date rape style drug found in the slums. this will Ruin the slave however and force her in the drug attic route.
Wait, what? What does Ruin mean exactly? Drug addict? Really? :D

Is there a such thing as simply keeping someone? She seems to have an expiration date (Duration: 58 days?). If possible, I kinda wanna keep 'er and make her my personal slutty drug-addicted gf. :BootyTime:

On the drug thing, I only went to the Slums once and some Dog Girl was just having some basic conversation with Kasumi. I doubt I can afford a drug anyway. Most things are too expensive for me.

you can't really force a slave, cmac I think had a lore reason for it but Idk right now.
Yeah it says something like "Slave training is about making a girl enjoy having sex, it's not about raping them into submission". Last I checked, this statement was highly untrue. It's slavery. Don't wanna do it? Time for a pillory and some tomato tossing, or maybe just an old fashioned bucket o' cold water. Taking "no" for an answer is simply not how this works. She's my slave, not my roommate. All these refusals should be something she gets punished for.

Feb 28, 2020
Yea I don't think it's true slavery since there are some very interesting Rules with it, Pulling from Love Robin, the lore keepers form on Fp

Mioyan slaves have Three Rules. 1) a Slave must protect the life and health of their Owner and other Free Persons at all costs. 2) A slave must obey their Owners' orders except for where it will violate First Rule. 3) A slave must see they remain unharmed, in good condition, and health except for where it may violate the First and Second Rules.
In any case, where the slave will violate a Rule, they can run away so long as they are making their way directly to the SM Guild and its court asap. Many of these are ones who the Guild gives to an SM for retraining.

Apparently Mioyan slaves are not the same as slaves from the rest of the world and if you buy one your expected to follow the rules or lose them, Icenii the place to the north has to vary lose laws on slavery.

Apr 19, 2020
Mioyan slaves have Three Rules. 1) a Slave must protect the life and health of their Owner and other Free Persons at all costs. 2) A slave must obey their Owners' orders except for where it will violate First Rule. 3) A slave must see they remain unharmed, in good condition, and health except for where it may violate the First and Second Rules.
Can you keep a slave though? Like, can I date rape drug her, 'ruin' her, and simply keep her, and worry about selling some other slave?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Can you keep a slave though? Like, can I date rape drug her, 'ruin' her, and simply keep her, and worry about selling some other slave?
There is a buy back ending if your a Guild Member, and if your chose to be a Freelance trainer, you don't have to sell your slaves.

That website I linked to is very useful. Try looking through it. Just stick to the version 3 part though.

Apr 19, 2020
There is a buy back ending if your a Guild Member, and if your chose to be a Freelance trainer, you don't have to sell your slaves.

That website I linked to is very useful. Try looking through it. Just stick to the version 3 part though.
So I basically just studied this whole damn wiki, like I was going for a bachelor's degree on Slave Making or something. As it turns out, I can:
  1. Make her a drug addict, though it's not quite what I thought (always aphrodisiacs)
  2. Keep her if I want (I do... she's Kasumi)
  3. Marry her (might as well, I'm probably keeping her)
  4. Make her an assistant (pretty damn tempting since I can train Ayane and almost all Kasumi's lesbian scenes show Ayane in them)
  5. Marry her and make her train Ayane?
    If you completed a slave's training and got the Bought Back or accepted her confession, then your slave can be selected as an assistant when training future slaves. Once unlocked, it costs nothing to select them as your assistant and they will continue to be available until you start a new game.
  6. Possibly do all the above and get her Winner ending
Winner
  • > 80
  • > 80
  • > 70
  • > 75
  • If she confesses her love of cum to you, remind her of her training

See, ever since I realized rape isn't an option, I've basically been training Kasumi to like sex a lot, while trying to keep her a ninja (tons of training). I ended up basically becoming a Wife Trainer.

I'll sell someone else. For now I'm gonna cement a marriage (albeit a very open, slutty one) with my Kasumi and have her train others for the market.

I'm a freelancer, and I'm sure as hell playing like one. :geek:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So I basically just studied this whole damn wiki, like I was going for a bachelor's degree on Slave Making or something. As it turns out, I can:
  1. Make her a drug addict, though it's not quite what I thought (always aphrodisiacs)
  2. Keep her if I want (I do... she's Kasumi)
  3. Marry her (might as well, I'm probably keeping her)
  4. Make her an assistant (pretty damn tempting since I can train Ayane and almost all Kasumi's lesbian scenes show Ayane in them)
  5. Marry her and make her train Ayane?
  6. Possibly do all the above and get her Winner ending
Winner
  • > 80
  • > 80
  • > 70
  • > 75
  • If she confesses her love of cum to you, remind her of her training

See, ever since I realized rape isn't an option, I've basically been training Kasumi to like sex a lot, while trying to keep her a ninja (tons of training). I ended up basically becoming a Wife Trainer.

I'll sell someone else. For now I'm gonna cement a marriage (albeit a very open, slutty one) with my Kasumi and have her train others for the market.

I'm a freelancer, and I'm sure as hell playing like one. :geek:
Ahh shoots, I lied, I have trained Kasumi in the past. Sorry, I haven't played the game in so long. Too bad you didn't pump her up with cum enough times to be a cumslut, or maybe you did but you, "reminded her of her training." If she has the cumslut ending, she gives bonuses as your assistant. Also, you become a 'Cumslut Trainer' and you can make a stable of cumsluts if you want!

mmm...cumsluts...aaahh

Now, there is no wrong way to play the game, but it is a good idea to start with the three girls from the TV show Ranma 1/2. Shampoo, Akane, and Ranma from the basic slave pack.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, this is one way to play the game but it isn't necessary. It does give you a route to pick up a bunch of skills that you may have wanted at character creation, but you didn't have the points for. I think Katsumi makes a great 4th slave because you can train her and get the Cumslut trainer skill. If memory serves me correct, if you're a male SM, you can't pick Cumslut Trainer in character creation. This is your work around.

When I first discovered this game, there were the five slaves from the Basic Pack plus: Ayane, Kamusi, Urd, Rei, and I think Menace. I'm sure there were more than the 3 assistance in the basic assistant pack, but not much more and Genma was the default assistant. Genma was Ranma's father in the show, and would change into a giant panda when he got wet with cold water.

This game is old and probably past it's prime, but for a game that became community driven, it has an immersive, if at times disjointed, story lines. One of it's biggest boons is anyone can create a slave. You just need to find images for the different actions available to the slave. The Akane file has been used as a template for this process as she doesn't have a bunch of side stories. Well, that's probably more than anyone wants to read.

Cheers.

Apr 19, 2020
Ahh shoots, I lied, I have trained Kasumi in the past. Sorry, I haven't played the game in so long.
tbh I'm still having trouble getting her to do anything useful. She'll like a master and masturbation cuz she's done it a trillion times, but doing anything else will always cost Obedience. Randomly she will gain some, but almost always loses some. 25 days in, she's at 54 obedience, and has a very long way to go to be anywhere near lesbian. It's next to impossible to get her there when all acts cost obedience points, and she still won't do anything but have sex at home, and no Extreme sex.

For me there is no Tena. Supposedly there's some lesbian at the docks, but every single time I go there it always says I smell something alluring and asks if I wanna go see what it is. It's a dickgirl. I've done it once, but it's not a thing I wanna keep doing and it's the 1 and only thing that happens when I go there. It's happened 5 days strait now.

Also, I'm screwed on Dominance. At 29, and I see no way at all to get any points. I have to work at the sleazy bar every day to get money which always costs dominance. At this rate, I'll become the slave, and the game seems to be forcing my girl to be the cumslut cuz of the repeated "smells something arousing, oh look, a dickgirl again" thing at the docks.

Talked to every kinda noble a ton of times but renown is at 10, and Kasumi's reputation is at 1. Kissed her, Licked her, F***ed her, 3-somes with 2 girls... each of these daily for 25 days, and she only recently reached bi-sexual, 75% leaned towards hetero still. I don't think she was designed for a lesbian route. My girl's supposed a Lesbian Trainer and Kasumi "feels awkward and uncomfortable cuz her partner is female" even now after being licked, touched, f***ed and kissed by girls 3 times a night for a month.

As for "Joy"... forget it. This girl's just plain Emo.

Supposedly there's some "Love" thing that's supposed to be be represented by a heart icon, but I don't see one anywhere. I can't afford to buy this girl aphrodisiacs, teddy bears, diamond necklaces, collars, a leash, a tiara, dresses... so I am assuming she has no "love" for me. If there's a heart somewhere, I have no idea where to look. Claims I should look under her pic? What pic? Under her name? Under her pic when at Home?

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
tbh I'm still having trouble getting her to do anything useful. She'll like a master and masturbation cuz she's done it a trillion times, but doing anything else will always cost Obedience. Randomly she will gain some, but almost always loses some. 25 days in, she's at 54 obedience, and has a very long way to go to be anywhere near lesbian. It's next to impossible to get her there when all acts cost obedience points, and she still won't do anything but have sex at home, and no Extreme sex.

For me there is no Tena. Supposedly there's some lesbian at the docks, but every single time I go there it always says I smell something alluring and asks if I wanna go see what it is. It's a dickgirl. I've done it once, but it's not a thing I wanna keep doing and it's the 1 and only thing that happens when I go there. It's happened 5 days strait now.

Also, I'm screwed on Dominance. At 29, and I see no way at all to get any points. I have to work at the sleazy bar every day to get money which always costs dominance. At this rate, I'll become the slave, and the game seems to be forcing my girl to be the cumslut cuz of the repeated "smells something arousing, oh look, a dickgirl again" thing at the docks.

Talked to every kinda noble a ton of times but renown is at 10, and Kasumi's reputation is at 1. Kissed her, Licked her, F***ed her, 3-somes with 2 girls... each of these daily for 25 days, and she only recently reached bi-sexual, 75% leaned towards hetero still. I don't think she was designed for a lesbian route. My girl's supposed a Lesbian Trainer and Kasumi "feels awkward and uncomfortable cuz her partner is female" even now after being licked, touched, f***ed and kissed by girls 3 times a night for a month.

As for "Joy"... forget it. This girl's just plain Emo.

Supposedly there's some "Love" thing that's supposed to be be represented by a heart icon, but I don't see one anywhere. I can't afford to buy this girl aphrodisiacs, teddy bears, diamond necklaces, collars, a leash, a tiara, dresses... so I am assuming she has no "love" for me. If there's a heart somewhere, I have no idea where to look. Claims I should look under her pic? What pic? Under her name? Under her pic when at Home?
Look. There is too much going on in the game to tell you why things are not going your way. I have no idea what skills you picked during character creation. I have no idea what equipment you or your slave has. Having the Leadership skill helps in love, level 2 even better. Do you have that skill? Are you constantly making her do things that piss her off like lesbian actions? If you look at her wiki page, it says for her to be trained as a lesbian, you need to be a level 2 Lesbian Trainer. You don't need to be a Lesbian Trainer to make a slave do lesbian things but if they really don't want to do lesbian acts, it's gonna mess with the stats.

There is way too much shit going on that affects other shit to give you cut and dry answers. Did you know that Kitana's boost is to blowjobs, yet your screenshot shows that Kasumi only have 7 in blowjobs and sounds like this isn't the route you're looking for. If you wanted to make a lesbian and that's the only girl you want to play in the whole game, then make sure you SM is set up for success by picking skills and talents that'll get the result you want. Research and pick an assistant that give you the stat boosts you want. And if you notice something not going your way, look it up.

You're going to have to poke and prod. Possibly quit and restart with a better game plan a few times before things start to make sense. What I would suggest is to start over, create a new SM from scratch, and check out what each skill and trait is from the wiki, and build your character to what you want it to. Anyone can join a game of Dungeons & Dragons as an elven cleric/thief with 17 in strength but only 9 in Wisdom and 11 in Dexterity, but unless you have read the Player's Guide, you're going to have no idea why your lovable, hapless elf isn't likely long for this world, unless you actually know what you are doing and you want the challenge.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Addendum to previous posts.

I forgot to mention, by picking Shampoo first and since she already has strong affection for the SM, she'll almost always confess her love to you and then at the end of her training, you get the Leadership Skill. Boom, another ...aw you know the rest.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes