Night

Nov 7, 2016
Someone on the Futanari Palace forums made a tool for the swf player that handled saves.

I guess it works with as well.

Don't use win10 so can't confirm if those work.

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

Haisenberg

Oct 8, 2019
Yeah. I'd like to know as well. Most of us will be forced to use Windows 10 sooner or later.
Now i using Unity mode of VMware Player

Someone on the Futanari Palace forums made a tool for the swf player that handled saves.

I guess it works with as well.

Don't use win10 so can't confirm if those work.
Thanks a lot, i will try this player

_Randomo_

Oct 4, 2019
I could use some help please, I am stuck on the Wait!. I let it run and nothing. I can get the game to open using the swf. When I use the application, it is just white. I have the latest version of flash so that shouldn't be an issue and the application takes me to a page that is no longer there.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I could use some help please, I am stuck on the Wait!. I let it run and nothing. I can get the game to open using the swf. When I use the application, it is just white. I have the latest version of flash so that shouldn't be an issue and the application takes me to a page that is no longer there.
First off, are you running on Windows? Don't know if this is an inconsequential question or not, but I imagine if you simply have issues running the game, then it could be what you're running it on, an update that isn't installed, or otherwise. Also, if you have to run it on an SWF file, then I'd try redownloading (a last resort), or trying to get a different SWF file player to see if there's any difference. Otherwise, some info about what you're trying to run the game on and what you're running the game with would be useful.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
some times it bugged out like that with me when i hit the arrow all the way to the end and then the arrows didnt work. i had to toggle the vanilla characters on/off to get it working again. that is if your problem is like what i had.

edit. sorry it didnt do the quote thing nikadanika

Cat with Hat

Dec 2, 2019
Yeah. I'd like to know as well. Most of us will be forced to use Windows 10 sooner or later.
Game works with Windows 10... I'm using Windows 10 Pro, look lilke I have all data (close to 7GB on HDD), game version 3.5.0, works without any issues... And yes, a strange, but a great management game...

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

MidKnight

Jun 12, 2017
This is beautiful, this is everything I wished for but.......
I recently got a new laptop and was thinking of transferring the game to it, anyone got any wired solutions?
Also, you guys mind helping me get the Cheat Menu plugged in?

Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
Hi guys, I'm wondering what do I need to extract to make it work. Everything? Since there is a lot of packs

Opdigtet

Apr 23, 2019
Just a heads up (It may be in the thread already but I'm not going to dig through 22 pages to quote it.)

"Why is the Flash Player giving me an error"

took me a sec to figure it out.

Update flash player for Internet Explorer.

Not Chrome/Firefox or whatever you actually use. Guess it have a specific directory it pulls from.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Isn't there a similar game? I remember that the game has a pit. Girls from different dimensions fall in the pit because they were wrong place at the wrong time. You can find clones of the same girl. One of the main goal is to find all the original girls. And you can train up to 10 or something girls at the same time.
Does this ring a bell to anyone? Anyone remember the name of the game?

bob765h

Jan 2, 2019
Isn't there a similar game? I remember that the game has a pit. Girls from different dimensions fall in the pit because they were wrong place at the wrong time. You can find clones of the same girl. One of the main goal is to find all the original girls. And you can train up to 10 or something girls at the same time.
Does this ring a bell to anyone? Anyone remember the name of the game?
WhoreMaster with a lot of different packs and a lot of management (+Celebrity Packs) ?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
WhoreMaster with a lot of different packs and a lot of management (+Celebrity Packs) ?
Unfortunately...no. okay. So I give you an example.(most of the girls are from anime).
Okay...so let's say we're talking about 'Lucy' from fairy tail. So, one day she was found in the pit with other items and girls. Everything found in the pit goes to auction. Lucy end up in the slave market. Now it's your choice to buy her or not. Later another Lucy was found in the pit. It's also your choice to buy her or not. The only way to see if this girl is the original version is to buy her.(also original girls are pricey, so that's a small hint if you are collecting original girls). That also means other Lucy is a fake or in this case from another universe (not the one we see in fairy tail universe). You can train the girls the way you like. They can become bunny girls, cat girls to normal maid,cook...etc.
There's lots of items to equip them with. Lots of items with different size. Lots of potion. Lots of food, drinks. Even potion of verginity (or something like that) that will make the girls vergin if they are already not. Also there is love potion. You hate grinding and random chance of falling them in love with you? Use the potion. The game can be super repetitive so it's not for everyone.
Also there is pregnancy. Lactation. After the birth the child (mostly girls.....rarely boys(boys are sold for labor or something)) is taken to a futuristic science facility to speed up the growth process.

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Unfortunately...no. okay. So I give you an example.(most of the girls are from anime).
Okay...so let's say we're talking about 'Lucy' from fairy tail. So, one day she was found in the pit with other items and girls. Everything found in the pit goes to auction. Lucy end up in the slave market. Now it's your choice to buy her or not. Later another Lucy was found in the pit. It's also your choice to buy her or not. The only way to see if this girl is the original version is to buy her.(also original girls are pricey, so that's a small hint if you are collecting original girls). That also means other Lucy is a fake or in this case from another universe (not the one we see in fairy tail universe). You can train the girls the way you like. They can become bunny girls, cat girls to normal maid,cook...etc.
There's lots of items to equip them with. Lots of items with different size. Lots of potion. Lots of food, drinks. Even potion of verginity (or something like that) that will make the girls vergin if they are already not. Also there is love potion. You hate grinding and random chance of falling them in love with you? Use the potion. The game can be super repetitive so it's not for everyone.
Also there is pregnancy. Lactation. After the birth the child (mostly girls.....rarely boys(boys are sold for labor or something)) is taken to a futuristic science facility to speed up the growth process.
This?

[EDIT] Rereading your post, I think I have to agree with caliegh above. Still, I have forgotten all about Otherworld until you arsked your question! :)

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes