Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
In windows 7 they are in Macromedia/Flash player/#sharedobjects/localhost/your folder/slave maker 3.5

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I have version 3.5.7
I've had it for about a three years. The swf was made 12/04/2015 and made at 12:59pm
Is this the same version as this one? (my copy was from before I found this site)

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I have version 3.5.7
I've had it for about a three years. The swf was made 12/04/2015 and made at 12:59pm
Is this the same version as this one? (my copy was from before I found this site)
v3.5.02 is the last and latest version from the official dev.
All other version are NOT from him!(the blog is my only source)

Reactions: Haley Smith

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
there is one thing i was wondering the game says to change some programing so the slaves would have a chance to get pregnant but i cannot figure out how or where to do it could someone make a how to so it would be easier to fix it please

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
there is one thing i was wondering the game says to change some programing so the slaves would have a chance to get pregnant but i cannot figure out how or where to do it could someone make a how to so it would be easier to fix it please
hmm.jpg ?
if you want better/higher chances to get you salves pregnant then buy items that do that or cheat.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
so im just assumeing the guy working on this completely dropped this to work on that "a spell for all" game. just did a short search online and the only thing i can find about this games updates was last posted in 2017. i came back to play this game because of nostalgia as one of the first h games i ever played when i well first found hentai, and found this updated but i keep running into so many bugs "missing images,txt, and constests fucking up as well.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Use the publisher's blog link at the first page to go to the forum to report all issues.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
my main point is looking at the blog he hasnt posted anything about slave maker at all since 2017 and i cant find anything about if he plans on continueing work. and i dont see any were any one would be posting about bugs or anything. so i dont really see any point in posting about problems if he has dropped it to put all his time in his other game

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
my main point is looking at the blog he hasnt posted anything about slave maker at all since 2017 and i cant find anything about if he plans on continueing work. and i dont see any were any one would be posting about bugs or anything. so i dont really see any point in posting about problems if he has dropped it to put all his time in his other game
i was a big fan of this game for a long time and fallowed his blog closely. if you read older posts he talks about health problems. to put it softly, i don't think he's working on any games now or in the future.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
im pretty sure he is still working on "A spell for all" i thought i just saw the game come out with a new update a day or two ago. i just figured he dropped slave and put all his work in this other game.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
im pretty sure he is still working on "A spell for all" i thought i just saw the game come out with a new update a day or two ago. i just figured he dropped slave and put all his work in this other game.
He didn't drop it.... it is finished i know hard to understand but the core/basic game is done all other things/content are NOT from him.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
He didn't drop it.... it is finished i know hard to understand but the core/basic game is done all other things/content are NOT from him.
i understand he started working on this fixing and adding new things to the game. there is a readme.txt that says that and such but i have hit atleast one part where it says the background is just place holder and gives a link to vote/recomend or soemthing what should be the background and atleast one assistant that says they havent been fully implemented yet. and that feels like they dropped the game with out finnishing everything. i understand that the base original game is complete. but who ever picked it back up and added so much stuff to it never finnished and that is who i am thinking dropped it. sorry if i made it seem like i thought the main game was incomplete. but as there are events and characters that say "placeholder image" and "not yet implemented" tell me that it was dropped before completion. i can chalk up the missing txt and images to bugs. though i havnt run into many other instants i can think of in reguards to missing/incompleat content as i have only been playing for a couple days.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
i understand he started working on this fixing and adding new things to the game. there is a readme.txt that says that and such but i have hit atleast one part where it says the background is just place holder and gives a link to vote/recomend or soemthing what should be the background and atleast one assistant that says they havent been fully implemented yet. and that feels like they dropped the game with out finnishing everything. i understand that the base original game is complete. but who ever picked it back up and added so much stuff to it never finnished and that is who i am thinking dropped it. sorry if i made it seem like i thought the main game was incomplete. but as there are events and characters that say "placeholder image" and "not yet implemented" tell me that it was dropped before completion. i can chalk up the missing txt and images to bugs. though i havnt run into many other instants i can think of in reguards to missing/incompleat content as i have only been playing for a couple days.
I know what you mean but as i said the base/core game is from cmacleaod and it is completed all other stuff are from many other "devs/fans" that added it in you can't really blame him or the game for it it's all extra mods that are not completed and buggy.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
i thought it was just one person who took it and added a number of events and extras while just getting the images from others. i also ddidnt know if cmacleod42 was the original maker or the one who added on to the base game. but yah i didnt know other people added event mods with custom characters. i just thought it was only the base game and then cmacleod adding on so much more. other than the character packs adding other slaves/assistants. i never saw anything about any one else adding more content other than slave/assistants that you pick at the start of the game. but if there are things from other creators i dont see any thing mention then i can understand. i think i have said enough and will just go back to injoying the game

Reactions: bllahbllub

Hajiru

Jan 21, 2018
i find this game around the 2016 i think... i follow the blog of this game for too long for a update that never comes, now i found here the game again and make me download it again for the endless fun that make had.

-Sorry for my bad english-

btw... maybe i should try to made one in RPG Maker in honor of this and Brothel King by Goldo idk... just make me happy this games.

Reactions: Jeancul
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes