Sep 28, 2018
So I know this game is old af and probably this thread is dead but... every time I complete a playthrough and get to the end it freezes up on me when I am selecting my post-game rewards.

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
This is a good game. I've notice that there are times when you can't take a walk at the slave market no matter what time of the day or night. Is that a bug? I didn't see any requirement to access the place in the wiki.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I believe the original dev has stopped working on this game. Perhaps there are fans who have picked it up?

ethanblizzard

May 14, 2018
I'm absolutely new to this game. Can anyone tell me if there's both the gwens from ben 10 and ben 10 alien force in this? One of the reasons I'm downloading this game :) TIA

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I'm absolutely new to this game. Can anyone tell me if there's both the gwens from ben 10 and ben 10 alien force in this? One of the reasons I'm downloading this game :) TIA

No such char in the list. but the wiki is very outdated, go to the dev's blog and use the link to futanari palace[must register].

I have found both char under the slaves category[slaves developed by others] but both appear to be abandoned, the last post being couple years back.

The forum appears to be pretty active but apart from new slaves, the core game development seems to have halted completely. There are still many placeholders being unearthed.

As a flash game[with some html], it is not easy to develop, unless anyone is willing to completely transform it into newer languages/formats.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2018
You mean you get the "Wait" text along with a whipping animation for longer than a few seconds at a time?
Aye, I'm having similar issues. I end the training and select what I want for next playthrough and the Waiting does seem to ever stop to let me enter the next phase.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Please go to the dev's blog and use the link to futanari palace[must register]. There is a thread to report bugs, perhaps it has already been reported. I have lost interest in the game due to the bugs and incomplete status.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I forgot this game existed until I was cleaning up old games. This was one of the first hentai games I ever played. Good memories. Not the easiest to cheat at if I remember but that was before i started using cheat engine. I used SOL Editor and had a fun time learning how to make adjustments. I just wish this game wasn't so hard to find when everyone is looking for slave trainers and this is by far the best of them all.

Horobiru

Jul 28, 2018
I can only pick 5 slaves the beginning one and 2 assistants how can i have the variety of all the slaves and assistants?

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
I can only pick 5 slaves the beginning one and 2 assistants how can i have the variety of all the slaves and assistants?
Did you try the less and more buttons when selecting them? If you did or they don't exist you probably didn't install the one with all of the slave packs(should take more than 6GB of space) or something.

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
This game is in flash format so most cleaners remove also saves from SM.You need to make backup copy of saves.It is bothersome but SM is a old game.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes