Mar 31, 2018
I been looking on the internet and people have talked about getting this to run on macs. However I can't a way to so. Anyone got any advice or alternative games?

Jun 13, 2018
When I try to play this game on browser and click start new game I get trapped in loading screen. Any suggestions how to prevent this? The first application in the file (I downloaded all of the things btw) tells me I need a newer version of adobe flash, but I just updated it this afternoon and the thing still saids I needs a new version of it. The second application lead to my pc opening a video editing problem along with the game window but the game window does nothing.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
When I try to play this game on browser and click start new game I get trapped in loading screen. Any suggestions how to prevent this? The first application in the file (I downloaded all of the things btw) tells me I need a newer version of adobe flash, but I just updated it this afternoon and the thing still saids I needs a new version of it. The second application lead to my pc opening a video editing problem along with the game window but the game window does nothing.
By first application do you mean Slavemaker3.exe? Anyway you could try downloading a standalone flash player(flash player projector) at and open the .swf file with it.

Reactions: Cornholio

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
Some new Slaves:

Tsunade (from Naruto)

Karin (from Naruto)

Henrietta (from Zero no Tsukaima)

Have fun

Jun 24, 2017
Some new Slaves:

Tsunade (from Naruto)

Karin (from Naruto)

Henrietta (from Zero no Tsukaima)

Have fun
Where did you get the new slaves? Did you make them, or is there a place where people are still developing content?

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Where did you get the new slaves? Did you make them, or is there a place where people are still developing content?
I think I remember Karin being already made. Unless he did them all from that base or from scratch.

Also, glad to see someone doing something for this game. Yesterday I had this tickling feeling to play again SM3 and here I am. Are both the game and slave pack the latest version they can be? Or should I go to FP to get the latest game version/slave packs?

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
I make them.I also make Jessica Albert,Yukiko Amagi and TenTen some time ago(Full slave versions,some of them have minor slave versions in base game).Links are on page 13 of this thread.
FutanariPalace have a SlaveMaker forum where people (myself included) are still modding this game but sadly there only few people who are still working on SM.

Reactions: APonderingWhat

Nyvoclair

Jun 5, 2019
My game only shows blank on the fourth tab (the tab with book sign). I'm guessing it's the calendar page but I'm not too sure, since I've never seen what's supposed to be on it. Has anyone had this issue or know what I can do to fix it?

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
You can access calendar by clicking the date, the 4th tab is blank for me too but I vaguely recall that I at some point had figured out what it was for(and that it wasn't terribly important) but that was a while ago.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Someone, please, would have Slave Maker 3.5 or 3.5.02 on the mega or google drive, it's being so hard down it by the torret.
If someone can put the link, thank you.
I'm not sure what is wrong. Both the Mega link and the Nopy link work for me in the OP.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
What I mean is that, I just wanted the game, not all Packs, to mega either google drive or something.
Maybe this is what you want?

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes