GaratinaX

Jan 16, 2018
this has me a little stumped.... is there something i can click? i clicked Nopy under the DL but im certain there isnt a icon i can click to run this. anything pointing me in the direction would be very nice pls.
EDIT: nvm.. im too hasty sometimes...

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Is there a SUPER compressed version of this game i can download i would download in parts but that would take about the entire day and i don't trust downloading through the browser because it tends to fail

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Is there a SUPER compressed version of this game i can download i would download in parts but that would take about the entire day and i don't trust downloading through the browser because it tends to fail
Maybe don't know how that really works but the files are as compressed as i can get them...

Reactions: VoltzzSwagga

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
You can use jdownloader 2 just copy the download links and jdownloader save's it and you can download it anytime.
Well the program does wonder's for my situation. I just wish i had a better download speed because it took a solid twelve hours to download everything and another 3 hours to properly extract everything but the upside is the program works well so i thank you for that kind, sir

Reactions: bllahbllub

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
There is a cheat utility out there somewhere, I cannot remember the name. It integrates into the game as a cheat menu where you can edit alot of things.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
There is a cheat utility out there somewhere, I cannot remember the name. It integrates into the game as a cheat menu where you can edit alot of things.
Oh, I shall begin my hunt immediately
Edit: Not sure if this link will break or not but hunt successful
Original Source and Instructions on installation:
Just the cheat menu:

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
how to i gget that life with a slave thing attached to the bottom of mine like you got?

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
how to i gget that life with a slave thing attached to the bottom of mine like you got?
To get the sig first go to the teaching feeling thread and you can pick between two sigs i think, there's a link on the first page just pick and click and download. Then you click on your profile and you will see the signature option click on that and you can upload the Sylvie signature. Make sure you click the insert image option

Reactions: Trickstar

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
To get the sig first go to the teaching feeling thread and you can pick between two sigs i think, there's a link on the first page just pick and click and download. Then you click on your profile and you will see the signature option click on that and you can upload the Sylvie signature. Make sure you click the insert image option
thanks fam

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
You could just download the basic pack

which has just Akane, Belldandy, Ranma, Shampoo and Yurika as slave options and by the time you're done training one of them you should have had the time to get some of the other packs. For what the other packs contain if you want to be picky see
Though I'm not sure what events pack adds so maybe get that 2nd.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018

which has just Akane, Belldandy, Ranma, Shampoo and Yurika as slave options and by the time you're done training one of them you should have had the time to get some of the other packs. For what the other packs contain if you want to be picky see

Assistants Pack

Events Pack

Minor Slaves Pack

Slave Pack 1

Slave Pack 2

Slave Pack 3

Slave Pack 4

Slave Pack 5

Slave Pack 6

Slave Pack 7

Slave Pack 8

Slave Pack 9

Slave Pack 10

Slave Pack 11

Slave Pack 12

These are all from
Thanks, dude

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017

Assistants Pack

Events Pack

Minor Slaves Pack

Slave Pack 1

Slave Pack 2

Slave Pack 3

Slave Pack 4

Slave Pack 5

Slave Pack 6

Slave Pack 7

Slave Pack 8

Slave Pack 9

Slave Pack 10

Slave Pack 11

Slave Pack 12

These are all from
Thanks but put it in "spoiler" okay? The Links!

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Original Source and Instructions on installation:
Just the cheat menu:
Yes this is the one I was referring to, and I also use it.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes