JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
This?

[EDIT] Rereading your post, I think I have to agree with caliegh above. Still, I have forgotten all about Otherworld until you arsked your question! :)
Damn....yes...you are right. It's otherworld. Hmm... better wright down the name so I don't forget. Thanks a lot.
Edit...
I just checked... the game is dead..lol..

Jack o nine is a nice alternative....

Last edited:
Reactions: bacchusplateau
Feb 20, 2019
I remember trying a program that could let you make your own slave in Slave maker (storyline and all that). It was pretty incomplete which is a shame since I would love to make my own slaves. Anybody knows if that was updated or abandoned?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Abandoned years ago. You must make new slaves hard way.It's not so hard but very time consuming.

if anyone is intrested there my version of Tifa Slave

Mega

Tsunade Slave

Mega

Satanichia Slave (from gabriel dropout)

Mega

Henrietta (from zero no tsukaima)

Mega
could you do it in spoiler's?
Something like this

Last edited:

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
Somehow, Mistys' name got changed to ranma, and i cant figure out how or why.

Just finished training ranma, got a catgirl ending and made her my assitant after. I picked misty next and after a few days her name on all outcome screens/flavor text and on her profile changed to ranma, but her pictures and stats are all hers still. Looked around in the files and cannot figure out how this happened or how to fix it, any ideas how to fix this? (I did cheat sligtly by using save editor to change ranmas catgirl training level and current date in order to have enough time to finish it, but i dont see how it could cause this now and doubt it is related)

Feb 28, 2020
May have Botched the Save I would Need more Info on what you did to save as even with Save Edit I've never had that happen, Though if your having Problems meeting the dead Lines on the game start pick Freelance, it gets rid of all time limits.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I was reading a post on reddit that basically implied that you can wind up being enslaved yourself, is that true?

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
It was referred to as "The Ino Route" and was posted in a thread asking about games with game-play as a slave, so I got the impression that the part this person was talking at least went on for a little bit.

Feb 28, 2020
There is one starting perk that can be picked call Ex Milk-Slave but it has no real effect on gameplay except making player lust always at 10, as for Ino she has two Route in her training but none really change anything she is a pretty base slave as far as endings go. after looking her code over she has no end that change from default ones, though it looks like the maker was going to but never finished her like so many others.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
There is one starting perk that can be picked call Ex Milk-Slave but it has no real effect on gameplay except making player lust always at 10, as for Ino she has two Route in her training but none really change anything she is a pretty base slave as far as endings go. after looking her code over she has no end that change from default ones, though it looks like the maker was going to but never finished her like so many others.
Thank!

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Has anyone thought to Revive this in Unity or another engine? With maybe some updated game play to use 3d models? While that would cut down the number of Characters i would love to see a remake of this game.

Feb 28, 2020
Yes, quite a few have tried many just give up, there are 3 current tries and one that is building on the current game that is out though there having a hard time sorting out the source code and getting a exe to work. the ones that are Revives in different platforms are in Java converting the game to it, the others are some kind of web-based formant, and last for the making the game in a new Engine is someone talking about a Python or Godot, but that one is new so don't know how far it will go.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2019
Gotta wax nostalgic for a moment ... I came across this game in late 2011, around Xmas I believe, less than a year after I discovered Z0NE's stuff and those Meet'n'fuck games, never really having been into hentai much back then. This brings back memories of playing until the sun came up. I never got close to training all the non-vanilla slaves at the time, mainly due to too low renown. I played again about 5 years ago but haven't touched it since. Good ol' Slavemaker. Tons of fun in its day.

Feb 28, 2020
There has been a fourth attempt as of February 28 in unity they gotten a lot further than most have. I hear he even has some of those that do the XML's slaves backing his play for Sm 4, though how far it will get I don't know.

XLIDAR

Dec 9, 2018
There has been a fourth attempt as of February 28 in unity they gotten a lot further than most have. I hear he even has some of those that do the XML's slaves backing his play for Sm 4, though how far it will get I don't know.
I looked on their official site and near the end of 2019 they released the source code. Unfortunately not with absolutely everything (images) because apparently that's 200GB. But I really hope a SM4 or something comes out.
I miss classic games like this, with a ton of content. These days I put a lot of work into a game and then there's like four scenes. Higher quality, sure, but.

Feb 28, 2020
But they take so long to have any updates and have no modding so you can't add your own stuff easy?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes